BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Kristina B.
Cordova, TN
I absolutely love this powder and use it everyday. It's a great price, and lasts a long time. I wish they had a version I could put in my purse. I don't know why more people don't love this, talk about it, or make a big deal out of it because I certainly do. Its literally the PERFECT setting powder. It helps keep my foundation on, controls oil very well, and with the right foundation it will make you look flawless. I can't say enough good stuff about this product.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I love this powder so much! I don't know why I don't hear more people talking about this because it is such a good face powder. There are days when I wear just this on my face and I get compliments from my boyfriend saying that my skin looks good that day. I honestly really love this. And it works just as good as a proper setting powder. It katto foes immediately but still makes your skin look like skin.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this for free at ULTA BEAUTY and to be totally honest, I LOVE IT! It did not leave me white like the rest of the powders I have tried and it makes my makeup look good!
Tori M.
This product is pretty good. I loved it at first. But when I kept using it, it started to do something very weird. I use this to bake me face and set my face. It looked flawless at first but then it became very dry looking. It clung to my dry patches. Don't recommend this is you have texture on your skin or dry patches. I don't want to say it's a bad products just didn't quite work for my ski.
Deanna L.
I'm not huge on foundation powder but this one works very well. I don't use it super often but it is good to use if you don't really feel like putting liquid on.
Caitlin W.
it matches my color well and it gets rid of the shine from the oil. i recently started using it and i love it. my other powder made me look orange and cakey but thsi really works. i get so many compliments.
Karen M.
El Paso, TX
I have tried many setting powders and none of them were doing me any favors. But this one, this one has changed it for me, keeps my foundation in place all day, its more of a matte finish which i personally love. Its very inexpensive and easy to find at any drug store. Only down side is it does set a bit on my dry areas or problematic areas, but nothing a good mosturizer cant fix.
Sara B.
So far a good one, but is not what I was looking for, It has a good color and everything but it doesn’t seems to help my skin to improve and look healthy, it also gives a cake finish that I haven’t been able to change, I will recommend this for a teen age or someone who can’t afore an expensive one, but I think that I am not going to buy this product for me again.
Sydney G.
Walkersville, MD
Not only is this product cheap, but it's also effective! I was looking for something that would control the oil on my nose, forehead, and chin, and this did the trick! There is a significant amount of product in this package which is even better because the price is so cheap! Definitely a must have for anyone with oily skin or someone just in need of a good setting powder.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I've used this powder for years, and I never get tired of it. I have super oily and medium tanned skin, and this powder works perfectly for my skin, it's not too white and it gives me a glowy flawless finish, it doesn't look cakey or oliy at all! I love using it for baking my face and it stays on all day! This is a great product, and it is totally worth the price and more! Love it!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?