BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
i have this powder in the shade light 01.. i use it to set my foundation. I love this product and i have an oily face and it does control it. I would recommend this!
Stacy K.
Richmond, KY
It's a nice powder. I haven't used very many brands because I don't think there's a huge difference. I like this one because it gives some coverage of its own when I pair it with a sheer foundation or bb cream.
Piper P.
This is such and amazing power it has such good coverage and meet my expectations very well. It is very easy to use and it is just like higher end products maybe even better. I would totally recommend it! It is great packaging and is amazing in all.
Rafaela M.
Memphis
It controls controls some shine but not enough for oily skin it barely keeps it in place it is not that easy to apply because it gets everywhere it's matte for 4 hours and it's oily would not recommend to friends
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I am a fan of Maybelline products. I do love this product particularly. I usually don't get pressed powder but this one is a good to use if that's what you like. It covers and doesn't leave your face looking oily .
Taylor M.
This powder works well for baking and setting the under eye area, as well as touching up when I get a bit shiny if I'm going for a matte look. It has some color to it, so make sure you match it well in store.
Dionna D.
Goldsboro, NC
I did not like the product on my skin because I have dark skin which made my face look ashy. I have seen it used on lighter skin and has worked. The pros of the powder is how my makeup didn't transfer as much.
Chrislian D.
Sunrise
Incredible! It cover your face totally! The only cons that this has it's that doesn't work for oily skin, I didn't like the result!! Has a matte finish, it's cover all the imperfections! I totally recommended
Vanessa M.
This face powder does a good job at keeping everything in place and not letting my makeup crease. Thank god there isn’t any flash back because I’ve dealt with it to many times. This is my go to setting powder.
Karen P.
wahiawa
I love this!! This is what I am currently using! I cant afford the high end so I chose this and it works great only my face !! This is my favorite drug store setting powder !! I love with this! Please buy this!! It’s great and super affordable !
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?