BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Lacie C.
I really love this loose powder. It works for me really well beacuse u have oily/combination skin. It applies so well to the skin. It keeps my makeup in place perfectly. 🙌🏼
Hannah D.
This powder was good in its own ways. But I moved to a different type of powder only because this didn't hold very well with oily skin. But it blends well and is smooth.
Keri A.
Valdese, NC
This has been my go to all over face powder for years. No really like since high school. It’s wonderful and I love the way it smells. Keeps my makeup in place and after a while my face will get oily. However it doesn’t look so oily with this powder.
Not to pricey gives a nice glow to your face holds foundation great it also has good sun protection great for oily skin and it’s easy to apply with the brush it comes with I will buy it again when I run out
Joanne G.
Ocoee , FL
This is by far my favorite translucent powder🙌🏾. I have oily skin and sometimes find it hard to keep my oils at bay but this product has forever changed my makeup. This product is under $5 and it’s so locally at every drug store. I recommend this product to every skin type. I even use this to set my eyebrows when I do they with a eyebrow pencil, it’s stay all day without any shine. And I don’t have to repowder my face throught the day. Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Alexis G.
This is the best setting powder I have tried a ton of other setting powders and its not the same. It lasts hours and it leaves ur skin very matte I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a affordable setting powder?
Jarielle J.
I love this setting powder. I'm a beginner in makeup and I have oily skin so I'm unsteady about setting powders. One of my favorite YouTubers Alissa Ashley uses this all the time when she does a drugstore makeup tutorials. I fell in love with it. It keeps me matte for 6 hours then after I have to touch up. I got it at ULTA for $5 which is a steal. Compare to my Make Up Forever setting that doesn't do it justice.
Ashley L.
Anderson
I really like this product. It really helps eliminate oils and keep skin looking baked and matte all day! If you like a dewy finish, this is not for you. Quality product and a cheap cost! I do recommend this to others!
Kassandra M.
This loose powder is my holy grail!!! Wow I've never used such a great setting/loose powder for this price. It's amazing how great it is and how affordable you can get this for. I absolutely love using this for my overall makeup routine. I recommend this to so many people because it gives you such a flawless finish without leaving for makeup look heavy. I love it.
Gabriela S.
Sharon, MA
Even though it was kind of yellow in the packaging, I did not realize that it gave that color to my face, still good! Using without weighing the hand, the result is matted and velvety skin without any extra color. I use it with that chubby brush of dust, taking the excess and then giving a slight tap on the face. But if you exaggerate in this layer, the dust cracks certain. Take it easy, my friend!
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back