BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this powder it keeps my make up matte and it doesn't crease. It's one of the few drugstore powders that is doesn't make me look oily. It's very inexpensive as well.
Stormy K.
Dearborn, MI
Was not a fan of this stuff at all I expected so much more just made you face look all powdered it kept some of the makeup in place I had got the natural powder I would not recommend this product to anyone
Abby C.
Kinda bummed I can't find this product anywhere anymore near me. Great for setting makeup and worked well for baking. Little dark for my fair skin but it still looks good.
Ammie S.
Lakeland, FL
Love this gives the face a nice glow with out the oily finish . I use powder daily doesn’t break out my face and the price is the same as any other powder. It gives me the all day lasting effect
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV
This was my go to staple before i started buying luxury brands. It works great, and is the perfect alternative if you aren't looking ti spend an arm abd a leg for a great functional product.
I loved it so much!! Very easy to work with and makes your makeup nice and matte. It looked very natural and shimmer. Super easy to apply as well!  Would recommend very strongly!!
Jessica R.
Tulsa, OK
Great product for price! Good for mattifying the face but if too much product is used it can make you look dusty. Also works very well for touch ups for oily skin.
Kaylie C.
Austin, TX
I use this powder almost everyday. It goes on easily and is non-comedagenic. I am acne prone, so this is a must. The cost is impossible to beat and the coverage is buildable. I live in Austin, TX and this controls my shine in the humid summers!
The V.
eugene
Love this powder. I use it daily and it keeps my skin in check. I also really like the smell of this powder. It out preforms many other much more expensive powders I have used.
Jade D.
Sherwood
I like loose powder the best. I think it does an amazing job of setting the my makeup without my makeup looking really thick. I use this powder everyday and I really enjoy it.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?