BY MAYBELLINE #30 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
After looking for a cheaper powder than the expensive department store brand I was using I settled on this powder. The coverage is amazing without caking and leaves a great matte finish. It goes on super smooth and leaves my skin feeling soft and not overdone. I would recommend this powder to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative without losing the quality.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
I really like this product. Kinda use it as a setting powder. I apply it over my liquid foundation so dirt flying in the air doesnt stick to my face. Lol. It also has some coverage so thats a plus. It blends in real well with the sponge it comes with.
Marilyn B.
Love it! May seem a bit patchy if you use a lot of product! It has great matte finish! It's easy to apply and does need some reapply after a few hours! Overall I highly recommend this product! Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
KeilynLiznel A.
Clermont, FL
This is defenetly a Dupe for the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder. Its about &5. pros it can give you flash back but just a little bit, just make sure you blend it really well and you will be fine. Its really thin and its gives you a matte finish. Im already on my second purchase
Amanda G.
Brier, WA
I've purchased this product so many times.  It's affordable.  It works.  It lasts all day.  It's very smooth and finely milled.  It goes on very nicely when lightly patted into the skin with a dampened beauty sponge as a last step to set your makeup.  It lasts such a long time because you only need a small amount at a time.  This is one of the best loose powders at the drugstore.
Josie F.
I really enjoyed the Maybelline loose powder. I do use this product in my everyday makeup and I love it! The only reason I gave it four stars because for the same price you could buy the Coty Airspun looses powder. Which the Coty Airspun powder is in my opinion the best loose powder at the drugstore! But I still love the Maybelline loose powder!
Sarah S.
Atlantic, IA
I absolutely love this powder. My skin is more on the dry side so I can't speak much for our control, but I love using this to set foundation. It also works really well to cover up a foundation or concealer color that may not go very well together. I haven't had any problems with flashbacks and at the price, this product is quite impressive.
Krissy H.
Dickinson, TX
I like to use the loose powder instead of the pressed powder. Ive noticed that pressed powders make my skin peel and loose doesn't. So with this Maybelline Shine Free Oil Control Loose powder, I like that it helps control the oiliness. I already have enough of that. I recommend this product to anyone who have oily skin and needs help controlling it.
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
I find that this casts grey on me, and am always self conscious about it. As far as it being oil control, I don't know that I would say all that, but I may be using it incorrectly. It sets me with little to no creasing and I find it to be a great powder. Not to mention, it lasts forever; the product, not the oil control for me, I mean.
Daisha R.
Mobile
This is the setting powder I use every time I do my makeup if I have it. It is extremely easy to use. I use a lot, but that's just me. It's hard for me to get it to come out sometimes which is a little frustrating but the quality of the powderived makes up for that. It's good for my undertone, but for others it may look a little weird.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?