BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Sydney P.
I use this powder every day. If my foundation looks shiny, I just add a layer of this powder on top and it takes the shine away. I wouldn’t say that it keeps my makeup in place all day from just one application, it might be necessary to reapply a couple times throughout the day in order to set your makeup well.
Alyssa P.
Kendallville, IN
Has always been my go to last step before setting spray! Light coverage, and no weird smells. Easy to apply, and there is a lot of powder for the price! Doesn’t mention anything about sun protection, but I’m sure something under or over it with spf in it would still work!
Keri A.
Valdese, NC
This has been my go to all over face powder for years. No really like since high school. It’s wonderful and I love the way it smells. Keeps my makeup in place and after a while my face will get oily. However it doesn’t look so oily with this powder.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this as a replacement for my makeup forever setting powder and it is really no where even remotely in the same ball park. It completely dried me out. It also made my foundation oxidize really badly and I ended up looking so patchy and orange.
anabella l.
Santa Maria, CA
My favorite powder for baking. I prefer colored powders compared to translucent powders because I get flashback every time. This adds coverage and longevity to concealers and foundations. Recommend if you’re looking for inexpensive setting powders
Sarah P.
Murfreesboro, TN
It wasn't that great of a product. It really looked and felt cheap on my face. Where my complexion would be much better after primer, concealer, and foundation, once this was added on top it made my makeup job look shoddy. Will not purchase again
Monique F.
Mcallen, TX
Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.  Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.
Grace G.
Zimmerman, MN
If I’m being honest, not my favorite product. It does go on my face smoothly.. but than it clumps. I don’t know why but it just didn’t work for my skin type. I have very oily skin, so I think that’s why it might not have been great for my skin.
Maya M.
Buckeye, AZ
This is a great finishing powder that works well with many brands of makeup. You just can’t beat the price, but I do think it is pretty drying which is my only complaint! Other than that really it is a strong contender in the beauty area.
Tanesha D.
Charleston, MO
I absolutely love maybelline products maybelline is overall the best company maybelline is honest about all of their products I would definitely recommend maybelline products to anyone maybelline has products for all types of skin tones.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?