BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hope P.
Queens
Great product, it’s hard to pick up on the puff. It give you a nice natural finish but a little matte. The only con is that the product is hard to pick up on the puff. I don’t believe it has any sun protection. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a good drugstore setting powder.
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
This is the first setting powder I tried before I even knew what flashback was and honey let me be here to tell you. It has held its own, Ive used others and I keep coming back to this. It lasts forever and day! I have no flashback, my makeup lasts alllll day! Best drugstore setting powder to me!
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
I Love this powder, it is very fine, smooth, and sets the foundation well. The only downside to this powder is that they do not make a translucent shade and the lightest shade is “light” and sometimes that leaves a yellowish cast on my face that is darker than my skin if I use it too heavily.
Sam S.
San antonio, TX
This is a GREAT drugstore alternative to all of the high-end expensive powders that have been coming out lately. It’s an OG product for me that I have been using for years. I haven’t noticed any flashback with this product, the price is wonderful, and it even offers a little extra coverage.
Alexis D.
I bought this because I have oily skin and the “shine-free” bit is what made me interested. Not very good at controlling oil. I expected it to be better but not very good. The “light” shade which I believe is the lights shade available is too dark for me. It looks yellow on me which I do not like and I wish they had a translucent shade.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Nuzhat C.
New York
This product is absolutely amazing!! I had a hard time finding a loose powder that wouldn't be too much on my face but this was the perfect match! This sets perfectly as it has a great matte finish! Here's a picture of me
Briana F.
Bronx, NY
Does the job for a setting powder, but I found that it made some of my makeup cake. My concealer would get flaky under my eyes and between my eyebrows no matter how much hydration I put behind the makeup to start. Worked great on the rest of my face, but not great over concealer.
Sarah T.
Gainesville, FL
This setting powder is an old favorite of mine. It’s thin, light, and doesn’t look too heavy on the skin. I like to use it around my nose to control oil and underneath my eyes to brighten. If you have dry patches, I think it would be best to avoid setting those areas with powder.
Greer S.
Ankeny, IA
If you need a inexpensive setting powder, this is a great option. It really kept my oil at bay and increased the wear of my makeup. It’s a very matte finish and might be too dry for dry skin. It’s not as finely milled as some more expensive powders, but very much worth the price.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?