BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Jetlira N.
I love it. It doesn't have flashback when you take pictures. I have very oily skin so it worked perfect for me. Very easy to apply. The only thing it sometimes would crease up especially under my eyes. And it would look a little darker then what it should.
Ali W.
When using this product I’ve almost always gotten what I was looking for! Although I tried using it to bake my face once and it turned the spots I was baking a really weird orange color for some reason! Other than that I’ve never had any problems with it!
Samantha B.
This is a great, quick, powder foundation. It does tend to show your peach fuzz if you don't use a facial spray, but I would recommend this to anyone wanting a convenient powder foundation. It stays most of your day and melts into the skin nice :)
Kris K.
This product does what it says. It makes my face not look oily. But it looks a little cakey and doesn't feel like it actually stays on to stay. It keeps oil off for the first hour or two, but if i start walking a lot the oil and grease will show up fast
Sherell W.
Sometimes I have problems finding a powder that doesn't look bad on my skin. I love the way this covers evenly and looks great. It's not to heavy for my face either very light weight.
Ann M.
Oceanside, CA
I personally love the Maybelline Shine Free Loose Oil Control Loose Powder because I have normal to oily skin and this powder works great on my skin I use it all over my face to set the foundation and concealer.
Ivette C.
Huntington Park, CA
Live this powder so far it has been doing the job it keeps my oiliness in control and hides all my imperfections I use a shade lighter because it does oxydize on my skin so I would definitely recommend to get a shade lighter if you have the same problem
Caeleigh F.
Virgina,VA
Just picked us up and I love it so much in terms of color range and price it is elemi saying it’s available pretty much every single drugstore or place that you can buy make up it is really nice for baking and the packaging is very slick kind a cheap feeling better very slick type of packaging
Amanpreet K.
College Park, MD
I have tan/olive skin but the light works so well with it. I love ending with one layer at the end of my make up routine (moisturizer, tinted moisturizer, blush) because it adds a beautiful matte finish. I have combination/oily skin especially on my forehead and this takes all the shine away.
Melina E.
Laveen, AZ
One of my favorite setting powders I've tried recently. It sets my makeup well, and it keeps it looking fresh all day long. Very easy application. Pros: effectively sets all my makeup. Cons: contains talc. I will be purchasing this product again.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?