BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Harley T.
Denton, NC
Definitely sets the makeup in place and holds well. One fault is that in photos (I am a beauty influencer) you get flashback in pictures. For everyday wear, no photos, it is good.
Nada T.
This is the only loose powder I use to set my foundation. Well it's the one I tried and loved and never really looked elsewhere. It is affordable, convenient, and worth the price.
Liz A.
Great powder that did exactly as promised! It met all of my expectations besides the coloring of the powder that was a bit too yellow for me. It lasted me all day and i would definitely recommend to others!
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I hated this powder. It didn't look good on me at all. I used the translucent shade but it was too dark. The smell is the worst. It's very strong and smells like old lady perfume.
Bri S.
Vermillion, SD
This product works really well and it's one you'll buy and buy again. It's easy to apply and looks natural and is affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone to use.
mia s.
I use this powder for baking. I don't really have a problem with oily skin but it does set my concealer nicely. It never creases whenever I use this and also its so affordable
kavy a.
Allen, TX
This product is a lower end version of the Laura Mercia Translucent powered. It's good for all oily and combination skin and is good for baking the face. It's an "ok" product.
Kendra B.
AMAZING! The only thing I didn't like is the little pad that comes with it.. other than that this powder works great for an oily face. Helps keep it looking matte and perfect!
Kelly C.
This powder is a good dupe for more high-end setting powders that you would find. It is finely milled and is light on the skin! I would say that it does get cakey in some areas if not applied evenly
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
Love this stuff. Always included in my daily makeup routine. Usually use this to bake my under eyes so there's no creases. I then apply it all over to lock in my contour and blur other imperfections.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?