BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Chey A.
Lakeland
It is amazing for oily skin. It mattifies everything. It keeps my makeup in place all day long. It's so light weight. It doesn't have any sun protection. It's good for all skin types. I have combination skin and it's perfect. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicole B.
Cedar hill, TX
This powder is really really nice. The color range is very small. But if you wear a foundation under it then there shouldn’t be a problem. But this powder makes you matte but still look like skin. It Doesnt make your skin dry either. I you totally buy this again.
Shea E.
Gave me the matte look that I was going for. However, the powder seemed to come off of my face throughout the day, leaving me semi patchy. Other than that, I really had no issue with the product, but I would like to see a powder that would stay in place better.
Tiffany M.
Denver
I recently started using the Maybelline shine free loose powder. I am super impressed with it. It comes with a large amount. 70 ounces and the color light works perfectly for me. And it finishes perfectly Matte and controls shine all
day. I never have to reapply.
Leanna W.
Grand Bay, AL
Works perfectly. No flash back or white cast. Affordable and inexpensive. It’s translucent and can be used for baking or just as all over the face to set the foundations. I would recommend again definitely!
Katina M.
Wheeling, WV
This is my go to setting powder. It is the one that I always come back to and is supper easy to apply. One pro is that’s is is super cheap and I don’t have a con for it. I find it is better for people with oily skin and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
I think I've been using this powder for two years now as a setting powder after concealing and liquid foundation. It's very good, I recommend it. I gave it 4 stars only because if you use it with nothing under it, it's going to make your skin look super dry..
Katelyn S.
Bowling Green
this product while affective is simply sub par. I found that in flash photography sometimes if I didn't use a very light hand with the powder I would get flashback. that said it is a beautiful matte finish and you can get it at Walmart or CVS or anywhere..but I don't know if I'll personally be repurchasing
Ali W.
When using this product I’ve almost always gotten what I was looking for! Although I tried using it to bake my face once and it turned the spots I was baking a really weird orange color for some reason! Other than that I’ve never had any problems with it!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I switched to this product from NYX mineral powder. Even though I always love maybelline, they let me down with this one. This powder ended up blocking my pores which makes my T zone super oily. I'm on week 3 of the product and have started breaking out :(
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?