BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Destiny S.
Compton
Best loose powder it sure does control the oily ness of the face has a matte finish and is very easy to apply just a bit of that powder and it’s good to go it is very good for oily skin with no doubt will buy it again
Natalie R.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Medium more...
I purchased this about a year or two ago it does keep my makeup in place all day easy to apply light weight the only down fall about this is it flashes back when you take pictures with flash I wouldn’t buy this again
Marisol🤷🏼 E.
Irving
This product is good for oily skin when you are applying makeup.This is a very good product but the only complain i have is that it leaves your skin a little bit too dry. But other than that it is a very good product.
Tina M.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I love this lose powder. It gives me a matte finish and is perfect for controlling my oily skin throughout the day. It keeps my makeup in place. Just be aware it does offer color, so be sure to find the correct shade.
Rameen A.
staten island
It’s so nice and so good that I can’t even explain like I have a very oily skin no matter how many times I wash my face in the morning this one keeps my face matte by the end of the day it’s simple to apply on too ❤️
Presley S.
Rock springs , WY
Seriously love how this finishes my face I literally use it every single day. Love how it makes me not look oily. And how great it goes on. Goes on so easy, I would recommend this product to anyone and would buy again
Cindy Nell J.
As far as a loose powder goes I think it’s fine. It takes care of my oily spots around my nose and chin. The smell is not strong. The price is affordable and the packaging is standard.
Janine M.
Staten Island , NY
An amazing and affordable product; I started using this when I ran out of my Laura Mercker and it works just as well. It is not as finely milled but it does the jobs and it’s super affordable!
Julia C.
Minneapolis
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have pretty oily skin, and honestly, this is my favorite part of my foundation routine. It really eliminates shine and blurs pores. It saves foundations that are only ok. Would definitely recommend for oily skin
Olivia W.
I have a naturally oily face so the fact this product is oil free helps so much! It’s the perfect finish to my look everyday. The price is great too. I would definitely recommend it.
Sonia G.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?