BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Lindsey
This powder isn't the best for baking your face but it has a flawless matte finish that I absolutely love! It does a great job of keeping my makeup in place all day and it is very easy to apply.
Gaby F.
I actually apply this powder with a beauty blender and use it as a setting powder for my under eye concealer, as well as my forehead and chin. This product keeps my skin matte for a few hours.
Meaghan S.
Hoquiam, WA
I use this product on top of my liquid foundation to combat oilyness I love it, gives me a good complexion and a smooth base for my everyday makeup looks as well as my more adventurous looks!
Olivia M.
Tampa
This did control my oil but it was a little too light and chalky looking on my face. I have a medium skin tone but this product was one that I had to beat off my face once I was done baking.
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
I used to love this powder in highschool because of the smell, it smells like my grandma but I really love her perfumes but anyways it's super matte but it doesn't dry your skin i like it !
Rebeka B.
Pretty decent product, keeps oils under control. Bought it only to use because I ran out of my usual powder. Easy to apply, slightly messy as it's a loose powder but nothing too bad. Would buy again if at last resort.
Amy S.
This powder is great especially for it being so cheap. It does help with oily ness and it is a very cheap way to set your makeup and will allow it to last longer. It does wear off if you're oily but it's also a drug store product so you get what you bought.
JESSICA A.
SAN ANTONIO
I've used as a setting powder for my full face and to bake my face as well and it worked pretty good. But I'd still end up oily and would have to add more powder to my face to control it.
Savannah Y.
Horton, AL
I use this everyday! It makes my face less shiny and less oily. It is super easy to use and it looks great once it is on! I have combination skin and it works perfect for me. It does not dry my face out nor does it make it oily. I recommend this product for anyone that wants a loose setting powder for a really good price!
Nidia H.
Woodlake , CA
I had purchased this product from Walmart about 2 weeks ago. So far I have been loving it. The powder is very smooth and soft. I use it to set/bake under my eyes. This is a great drugstore alternative if you you don't want to spend a lot of money on a high end powder. However for dry skin it might be a little too drying since it is supposed to be oil control. Other than that I would highly recommend this product.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?