BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Gracie A.
Paris
This product works fine. It’s just powered that sets your foundation i use it nearly everyday. I like it thought it’s like 5-7$ and that’s a little bit pricey but it lasts quite a while and it’s not super drying.
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
I use this powder over every type of foundation. It works over liquid and loose power foundation. It's one of the only setting powders I know will prevent my skin from becoming oily while keeping my make intact.
Brionna B.
Pasadena, MD
This powder works for me! Not very “transparent” however, but really easy to apply and gets the job done. In my opinion, one of the best matte setting powders in drugstores that won’t break the bank! I recommend
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I use this to set my foundation and concealer and it works great with controlling my oil throughout the day, and the price is amazing I only paid around $6 for it at my local ulta. I would definitely recommend!!
Kade L.
Coal Township, PA
Use this product daily! It’s a great setting powder. I have really oily skin and this powder helps create a matte finish. Easy to apply. Affordable. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a cheap oil control powder!!
lana® S.
Broken Arrow, Ok
Good product. It does tend to melt off throughout the day though. It can look Cakey. Overall pretty inexpensive and you can find it at practically any store. Lots of product inside. Good packaging quality also.
Savanna M.
Lockport, IL
I use this product to just dust over and achieve a nice, finished look. It’s perfect because there is a nice color payoff to just even everything out. Takes away any last minute oiliness. Big fan for the price
Ivay💕 D.
This powder is very good I would recommend it, it is easy to apply and does make a difference but not a big one. It’s very affordable which is always nice. Nice finish overall. Has a small amount of fallout.
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
This powder is okay for drug storeS I used it to bake and set my under eyes with. It has a little bit of color to it which I don’t mind. It isn’t that expensive and works well for what type of product it is.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
This powder is like every other translucent powder I’ve seen. I enjoy that it doesn’t have flashback though. This powder is good for oily skin but I don’t think it has any sun production. I would buy again.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back