BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Dionna D.
Goldsboro, NC
I did not like the product on my skin because I have dark skin which made my face look ashy. I have seen it used on lighter skin and has worked. The pros of the powder is how my makeup didn't transfer as much.
Chrislian D.
Sunrise
Incredible! It cover your face totally! The only cons that this has it's that doesn't work for oily skin, I didn't like the result!! Has a matte finish, it's cover all the imperfections! I totally recommended
Tierra W.
Elizabethton, TN
Hands down best drugstore setting Powder. I can't do my makeup without it. Works perfect for setting the Under eye areas so your concealer doesn't move. Keeps you looking matte all day. I highly recommended
Caroline M.
Washington
This gets cakes and settles into fine lines. It has a powder scent and is a great value but it's just not the best by any means. Not a dupe for Laura mercier, I suggest you save your money, don't recommend.
Roxanne P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love to use this as the final touch to ensure long lasting make up easy to apply and can even be used alone when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for a full face leaves me looking flawless and no shine peaks through at the end of the day
Shelsey G.
Daphne, AL
This is a decent setting powder. I have very oily skin and a few hours after I put this on, I notice that I look a bit shiny. I would definitely recommend this for someone with dryer skin. I would steer clear if you have oily skin like me.
Atiba A.
I think this product is amazinggggg! I was really struggling to find a loose powder for a while , and honestly this product has made my baking way more easier than expected , I was a little unsure at first but it had turned out too be a very good products, and I really recommend it .
Mia C.
SO MUCH IN CONTNIUR LOVE THIS POWDER!it is a great setting powder and most of them have banana undertones. They Aply great to many foundation s and concelaers. This powder is amazing and almost as good as the Laura mercier setting powder!
Jovita A.
Greenville, AL
Its a good product. But the smell to me is not really pleasant. The product does indeed work for setting your concealer in place. Also the packaging you have to be really careful because its so easy to come off. No it is not a twist cap.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
This powder has lasted better than some of my high end powders... I'm always reaching for it and it's very affordable... very finely milled Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?