BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Centria W.
It worked for me for a few weeks then started applying patchy and actually picking up product. But it could have been the products I used and my own technique so im willing to give it another try bc I do like the powder to set under eye
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I got this in medium and I love the color. It set my foundation without making it look too powdery. It has lasted for over one year and still going strong but that doesn't stop me from purchasing back ups.
ArabMakeupQueen N.
Midwest City, OK
 Love this stuff finish my make up face with it all the time!  Really good quality and really good price packaging is perfect everything about this makes me feel like all of the other brand should be copying it.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
This is actually a great drug store item. It’s super affordable, which is a huge plus. The powder is nice a soft and the finish is beautiful on my skin. It’s a great alternative for higher end powders.
Lori U.
Uniontown
I like using the Maybelline oil control because my face is real or early especially in the summertime I’m always wiping my face and applying Maybelline face powder I love that it is oil controlled on my face
Kaitlyn K.
Hinesville
It is perfect for photos. It makes you look airbrush and flawless. Highly recommend for prom pics. It does have glitter in it though. Helps with the photos or what not. All I know is it looks better.
Courtney L.
Strong fragrance that has a hint of a plastic smell or something. It matrices my face though and helps promote longevity in my foundations for both more expensive brands as well as drug store brands.
Apryl H.
I really like this powder, it sets my face really nicely and it’s good for under eye. I will say, test with different foundations because depending on the formula of the foundation it may get cakey.
carla j.
north hills
I like how soft it makes my skin fell. But it kind of looks powdery and a little dry. I don't like how messy it is . I guess I stoped using because it got all messy and I didn't want to deal with it. But besides that its not too bad
Serena H.
Racine, WI
Really like this product. Only gave 4 starts though because it does feel a bit heavy. Very matte finish. Really does help with oil control too. I think it’ll work best for oily To combination skin.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back