BY MAYBELLINE #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Cindy Nell J.
As far as a loose powder goes I think it’s fine. It takes care of my oily spots around my nose and chin. The smell is not strong. The price is affordable and the packaging is standard.
Olivia W.
I have a naturally oily face so the fact this product is oil free helps so much! It’s the perfect finish to my look everyday. The price is great too. I would definitely recommend it.
Rose M.
I’m obsessed with using this under my eyes
I use it to set all over my face too but it keeps me matte all day with hardly ever shine
There are no cons I love the price and I would recommend to oily not dry skin
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
Are use this product every day as a way to set my make up. It is about five dollars and you can get it from Walmart or target. I will continue to purchase this product and I like it
Melissa R.
Palmdale, CA
This finishing powder adds the perfect finishing touches to doing your face! As someone with oily uncontrollable skin, this powder is sure to last you for hours and keep your look in a perfect matte place
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
this product is just eh to me. Not bad by any means but can leave a bit of a cast of color where you bake or use too much. can also keep you looking powdery which is never good.
Jessica M.
I liked this a lot for a while. It wasn't too bad being honest. It wasn't too Caked up, it would leave a nice dewy sheen on my skin but in the end, there's better out there for cheaper. I love my Coty airspun powder and that's $5 :)
Shannon G.
Soda Springs , CA
Love this product!! I put it on after foundation and it gives me a natural matte look and hides any shine without looking Cakey. Compare to Laura Mercer but more affordable.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Definitely one of my go to loose powders to use to set my bb creams n foundation's. I absolutely love this setting powder. I totally recommend this loose setting powder to everyone n anyone.
Heather H.
Massillon , OH
I’ve heard good things about this product but I have oily skin and this didn’t keep my oils at bay. They don’t have a very good color range just light medium and so forth.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?