BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
Best setting powder I’ve found so far! If you get it in the light shade the powder is pretty translucent and doesn’t alert your colored makeup at all! It keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps my oily skin shine free!!
Natasha M.
This might work better for anything other than dry skin types, but it was awful for me. It made every dry patch I have stand out like sores! Plus it made my under wyes look super crepey and wrinkled when it really isn't.
Mikayla D.
I like the product I do not love it. It is very messy and I mean the packaging is very annoying. It doesn't twist shut it slides shut so it leaks and gets everywhere but the actual makeup is pretty good I would buy again.
Shalina💋 P.
Johnston, RI
This is my favorite routine setting powder. Works great for pictures and keeps your makeup in place all day! Lasts for a good month or two and cheap! I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good lose powder.
Sarah D.
Yuma, AZ
It's great for my cheap make up day. (The days that I'm just trying to put on make up for work nothing fancy). The only problem is it leave me looking relatively chalky. But decent priced lasts forever. Use in moderation.
Jelena M.
This is a powder that I swear by and no matter how many high end powders I try I always go back to this one. This one leaves my face nice and matte the whole day and I absolutely love it for the price and the quality!
Yanelsy D.
Bronx, NY
The only drug store loose powder I use! MY ALL TIME FAV! It is amazing! It keeps your makeup flawless! It does not crease! Is a matte to natural finish! You will love it if you try it!! Trust me wont regret it! ❤❤
Monse F.
Omaha
This loose powder helps with my really oily skin and is easy to apply and use you can't go wrong with it , it is long lasting I obtained this product from my nearest drug store and I sure would recommend to others !
Esther S.
Reisterstown, MD
Not a great first impression of loose powders. This was my first one and did not make my skin look natural but so powdery and it would make the foundation way lighter and during the day my makeup would just flake off
Gina G.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love this product! I have used it forever, and it sets make up perfectly! It is extremely easy to apply, and leaves your face smooth! There aren't really any cons to this product, it's amazing over all.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?