BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Sierra M.
Memphis, TN
This is one of my stable products. It lasts fairly well. It does not leave your face looking ghostly. Blends well with other products. Provides a natural finish. Inexpensive.  This product can be messy to use but it is a great buy. I would definitely recommend.
Crystal T.
Le Roy, IL
Great loose powder for baking! Perfect for my dry skin and does not appear cakey. I love how affordable this product is and I find it to be a great dupe for the Laura mercier setting powder. Highly recommend.
Jenny C.
New London, CT
Great, Affordable loose powder. I use it to set my undereye concealer and sometimes my full face. I blends super well & leaves no white cast whatsoever. I highly recommend this powder if you are looking for something affordable and that'll keep your makeup in place.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
I use this powder to set under my eyes and it's great! Just as good as higher end translucent setting powders in my opinion. I use a concealer under my eyes and then this powder and it lasts all day with no creases or fading! Highly recommend it!
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite loose powder to get in a drug or grocery store! It lasts a long time and the color matches well. I really love how long lasting on my skin it works too, actually sets and holds for my large pores and oily skin
Alina G.
Colors are not what you expect, bit too dark. Only one I have right now but flakes a bit. Doesn't really help my makeup stay on long. Too yellow. Doesn't blend well and sits in one place a lot. Recommend as a staple product.
Abby T.
Grass Valley, CA
I really like this powder, as far as drugstore brands go. it is very soft and does not make your face look cakey or dry. I feel like it does offer protection from the sun, as well as a nice semi-matt finish. I would repurchase this item, and recommend to a friend.
Eyerlin P.
Doral, FL
I only wish the lid screwed on. This stuff works wonderfully to set liquid and cream foundations/concealers, especially with a damp beauty blender. Very little coverage, but that's not what I want. No caking or creasing, for once. It's my favorite setting powder.
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
I absolutely loved this powder, my only issue is the lid on the container. If I wanted to take this with me for touch ups throughout the day, I couldn't, because the lid comes off easily. The product itself was great, though.
Jasmine V.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually really love this powder sets my face very nicely. There are no cons rather than just I make a mess when I use this lol. It is very quick to set. I have combination skin and this is fantastic to set anything with.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?