BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Quaneka S.
Rocky Mount
This product here is one of my least favorites. I mean it sets well but flash back is pretty bad. I do have a problem applying to smile line and it will cake up if not applied correctly. It’s all really depending on the type of skin for this product.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Maybelline never disappoints me!  For the price (under $5 at Walmart), this powder is SO GOOD.  There's also a lot of product for that price.  I think the puff that comes with it actually works better than a beauty blender.  It blurs and sets better than the  Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder and has zero smell.  I don't know why some people think it does, because it literally smells like nothing.  It also looks way more natural.  It doesn't feel heavy, doesn't make it look like I have seven layers of makeup on, and it doesn't make my pores look like craters.  I can seriously layer this on (I'm very oily so I can never have too much powder) and it doesn't look cakey.  I'm also less oily!  Amazing!  Haven't noticed any flashback either.

My two complaints:  The container is the worst thing ever.  The top doesn't lock or screw or anything.  It can be lightly pulled up and will come right off.  I have no idea how to travel with this.  The powder gets all over the top, but if you keep the puff in the lid it will help that.  It also oxidizes, but just a tad.  I'm using the 'light' shade and it has a white cast when you first put it on, but it gets darker before you even finish your makeup.  Not orange at all (on me at least), it actually changes to a normal color on me that looks pretty close to my skintone.
Brionna B.
Pasadena, MD
This powder works for me! Not very “transparent” however, but really easy to apply and gets the job done. In my opinion, one of the best matte setting powders in drugstores that won’t break the bank! I recommend
Abby M.
Avon Lake, OH
Review for: Light more...
Inexpensive and effective. This product lasts months even after daily use. It really does keep my face from getting oily throughout the day. I would (and have) recommended to friends. Definitely would buy again.
Julie C.
Chicago
Review for: Light more...
I use this when I am going to do a heavy eyeshadow look! I bake my under eyes with it so it is easy to brush away any fall out from the eyeshadows. It works nicely. Sometimes it sits in my lines but it depends on if I sweat or not while wearing it.
Brianna S.
Kokomo, IN
There are a lot of times that I use this over my matte foundation to help soak up any excess oils in my face. It does have a natural finish. As stated, I have oily skin and it helps tons with that. I would definitely recommend it to someone else.
Kade L.
Coal Township, PA
Use this product daily! It’s a great setting powder. I have really oily skin and this powder helps create a matte finish. Easy to apply. Affordable. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a cheap oil control powder!!
Autumn M.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another go-to product for me. I have been using this as my loose powder for so many years and it's the only one I've found that is light feeling when I put it on, yet still provides the coverage I need.
lana® S.
Broken Arrow, Ok
Good product. It does tend to melt off throughout the day though. It can look Cakey. Overall pretty inexpensive and you can find it at practically any store. Lots of product inside. Good packaging quality also.
Laurel N.
Gilford
I fricken love this setting powder I use it for work when I’m waitressing outside in the heat and it really helps my makeup stay and always comes in handy if My skin starts to feel oily overall a great product
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?