BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Daisha R.
Mobile
This is the setting powder I use every time I do my makeup if I have it. It is extremely easy to use. I use a lot, but that's just me. It's hard for me to get it to come out sometimes which is a little frustrating but the quality of the powderived makes up for that. It's good for my undertone, but for others it may look a little weird.
Kayla S.
Corvallis, OR
This is the perfect finishing touch for my makeup, I didn't think much of it when I bought it because of the basic packaging, but I am in love now. It smooths everything out and keeps my skin from getting oily, even in warm or humid weather. It does have a slight tint so I use it sparingly so I don't end up with a caked-on finish.
Ciara D.
Seattle, WA
I love this powder. It keeps my skin from getting oily for hours. It is super easy to apply. I use it for baking/setting my concealer. I apply it a bit lighter all over. It makes my face flawless. I will definitely purchase again.
nadia l.
Mesquite
This product is a good powder do not get me wrong, but with flash pictures it does give flashback. It does make the foundation and concealer matte, and it does set it. Honestly and truthfully for me it I wouldn't use it often because if the flashback and maybe that's just me I'm not sure but I don't recommend it all the way.
Amanda F.
I use this to set my foundation. It does the job, however it doesn't last long. There are only three color choices which makes it a little hard with season/skin tone changes. I'll purchase again until I can find a good replacement
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
Love loose powder! I apply this to help with the oil during the day when I'm running around. Easy application and doesn't have much fall out. I have noticed though, you do have to apply more than once depending on your skin type.
Ashlynd K.
Molalla, OR
Works as expected. Wears off quickly. Not my go to but it's a goo option. Tends to be a bit messy. Recommend keeping at home. Not good if you are on the go. You will likely need to touch up while you are out. Does not keep makeup in place all day. Probably will spend a little more for a better quality product next time.
Rachael Y.
Charlotte, NC
I've been using this powder for years now and I love it. I it's light and blends well, but unlike translucent powders it warms me up with a bit of color in it. The price point and fact that you can find it at any drug store is a big plus as well. I put some in a small container as well to carry with me when I'm out.
Martha R.
Talent , OR
Really does what it says ! It sucks up just enough of your oils to not make you look like a grease pan . It has a matte finish and keeps my makeup in place all day. I do have one complaint though this is not the best powder for "baking" under the eye as it does sink into your pores but great on the rest of the face!
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
this product is okay. it keeps my skin from getting oily and shiny for about 5-7 hours, depending on if i get hot or stay cool. it's a pretty natural finish which is fine with me. my only issue is the lightest shade still isn't light enough for me. which isn't uncommon for me. overall a decent powder for the price.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?