BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Cristina J.
I love this for setting my concealer under my eyes since it keeps it from creasing through out the day! It does not change the color of my concealer like some translucent powders can. The price point is magnificent!
Kloee C.
Leesburg
One of the many face powders I’ve tried and fell in love with! This powder is easy to blend, lightweight, and the finish is great too! It does keep my make up in place all day! I would def recommend this to others!
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
N M.
Newport, WA
Used this for years, the oil control is nice for when you have been stuck at the computer all day, you find yourself still lookin fresh when its time to go. No lines or cracks with its loose powder finish. Love it!
Abi P.
Tupelo
I use this setting powder everyday! I feel like it does a great job setting my make up and prevents it from crawling on my face. It just adds the perfect finish!
Grace V.
Mattifies pretty well and has a decent color to it although it is a little light. Could be used as a foundation over concealer and is fairly inexpensive so it’s an easy way to go. I stipple it on with a flat brush
Alyssa B.
Love this setting powder so much. Helps to prevent creasing and leaves my skin feeling soft and looking smooth and matte. I️ use it everyday and it lasts so long. I️ love it so much and would definitely recommend.
Victoria P.
No sufro de piel grasosa, más bien es normal a seca,  pero este polvo es magnífico para sellar tu base y que tu maquillaje quede intacto todo el día sin nada de brillo en tu cara. Me dura al menos unas 8 horas sin tener que retocar mi maquillaje. Lo único que no me gusta es que no tienen mucha variedad de tonos. Tuve que escoger el tono light aunque sea muy claro para mí porque el medium era muy oscuro. Pero a pesar de ser más claro, cuando aplico contorno y blush en mi rostro no me veo pálida. Lo recomiendo para todo tipo de piel.

I'm normal to dry skin, and these loose powder is perfect for sealing your foundation and make your face look flawless without any shine. It last at least 8 hour without re-touching my makeup. The thing I don't like is that it comes (I think) in only three shades, and I had to pick the shade light although it was too light for me because shade medium was too dark. Bit it's OK though because I can bronce my face after applying it so I don't look pale.
Lina F.
I love this loose powder! I have a pretty oily complexion so this comes to the rescue when I need a touch up. It sets my makeup well and i actually like the slight scent that the product has to it. Would recommend
Kaila R.
This product kind of works.  I feel like it is easy to apply and put on but it is a little messy putting some of it into the But I am I feel like it just gives flashback or you know it doesn't feel like it does it does give flashback and that's what I really don't like about it because if you want to take pictures you don't want to have flashback under eyes because it's just this random white or whatever color powder you get that under your eyes and your whole face is like your normal skin color and then you just see this random  thing under your eye and it does not look natural I don't know how much I would fully recommend this product to anyone if you want it and you're not going to do any flashback or not flashback sorry not do any take any photos then I would definitely recommend this product but otherwise I wouldn't recommend it if you're going to be a pain in the dark been anywhere taking flash photos or any photos in general. I feel like it is good because it is not that much and it's not that expensive and it's really nice and it doesn't feel like it's drying out my under eyes so that is a good thing it's just I just can't get over Matt the flashback part of it and I love taking photos when I put on make up and I feel like it looks so good but then it just runs it when you see the flashback and I feel like so many partners have that and it's so hard to find or like the powder said do you work are so expensive so it's so hard to find
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?