BY MAYBELLINE #30 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
aubree p.
South Bloomfield
This is my holy grail powder! If I’m running low on powder, I can stop by almost ANY store and they have it! It applies beautiful and makes your makeup last all day with a flawless finish. It’s great for baking and setting concealer. It’s a cheap powder that adds extra coverage while looking natural. I have bought this several times, and I will buy it again!
Jordan  P.
I don’t think this really helps with oily skin. Also, I’ve used this whole container and then I purchased the Coty loose powder. And I definitely prefer the Coty over this one. As for the Coty loose powder, I think it keeps my face & makeup looking fresh and it really blurs imperfections.
This one, I think clings to imperfections and doesn’t make your skin look smooth.
Amy V.
Carbondale , IL
For something that is drugstore it was really worth the money. Really good with dry and oily skin. I’ve been using it for a while and I really like it. I think the only thing about it is that it gives you a bit of flashback when taking selfies but it’s not too bad. I would most definitely buy it again because I do like how it sets my foundation.
Tay L.
Literally the best drug store powder I’ve ever used. Great stuff for the price! Little to no flash back when used properly and very lightweight! The consistency is smooth and not grainy like other powders I’ve used. The photo below, I’m wearing this powder!!
Joanne G.
Ocoee, FL
This is by far my favorite translucent powder🙌🏾. I have oily skin and sometimes find it hard to keep my oils at bay but this product has forever changed my makeup. This product is under $5 and it’s so locally at every drug store. I recommend this product to every skin type. I even use this to set my eyebrows when I do they with a eyebrow pencil, it’s stay all day without any shine. And I don’t have to repowder my face throught the day. Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
hannah b.
statesville, NC
I usually use Masterfix face studio by maybelline, but I bought this to try this time & I absolutely love it! It helps to smooth out my makeup, and takes away any unwanted shine, its lightly tinted so it doesnt make your face look too white and it lasts forever. looove! will definitely buy again.
Morgan W.
Savannah, GA
I love how this product help control the oil on my face. The powder doesn’t feel too dry under my eyes and it doesn’t make my face look oily. I recommend this product for people who have oily or combination skin. This is a great yet underrated product.
Ariel K.
Phenix City
I have a problem with large pores and oil production throughout the day. With most other powders I would have to reapply halfway through the day, but with this powder I only have to apply once and done! It minimizes the look of my pores, making some disappear completely. I love how easy this powder makes my day.
Pang H.
I think this product is a good product. This powder doesn’t have a smell to it like the airspun. The smell is not strong. Its just a regular smell. The product keeps my makeup on nicely. It keeps me shine free all day too. Its very affordable too, its a good drug store product. I like the powder. I recommend it.
Alle' Vron
I use this powder in the color light. I use it to set my under eye concealer. I have dry skin but it doesn’t dry my skin out. I normally work looking shifts at work and my makeup stays in place for hours on end. I never have a problem with it. I wish they made a dark color that I could use all over my face.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?