BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Ann M.
Oceanside, CA
I personally love the Maybelline Shine Free Loose Oil Control Loose Powder because I have normal to oily skin and this powder works great on my skin I use it all over my face to set the foundation and concealer.
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Live this powder so far it has been doing the job it keeps my oiliness in control and hides all my imperfections I use a shade lighter because it does oxydize on my skin so I would definitely recommend to get a shade lighter if you have the same problem
Samantha B.
This is a great, quick, powder foundation. It does tend to show your peach fuzz if you don't use a facial spray, but I would recommend this to anyone wanting a convenient powder foundation. It stays most of your day and melts into the skin nice :)
Grace M.
HOUSTON, TX
I absolutely love this setting powder! I have a kind of shiny face, so I set it with this and it's pretty amazing. It stays for quite the while and I don't really use that much. Pretty easy to apply. I totally recommend this! Pretty amazing!
Amanpreet K.
College Park, MD
I have tan/olive skin but the light works so well with it. I love ending with one layer at the end of my make up routine (moisturizer, tinted moisturizer, blush) because it adds a beautiful matte finish. I have combination/oily skin especially on my forehead and this takes all the shine away.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I really love this light, barely there feel. I use it too set my makeup and I love it, happy with my choose. 1 thing I would complain about is that the top ,looks and should be a screw on..like many others but it's not. So I'm in fear all the time thinking I'm going to drop it, spill it.
Melina E.
Laveen, AZ
One of my favorite setting powders I've tried recently. It sets my makeup well, and it keeps it looking fresh all day long. Very easy application. Pros: effectively sets all my makeup. Cons: contains talc. I will be purchasing this product again.
Erin W.
Ruston, LA
This always has been and always will be my go to powder. It's affordable, goes on easy and smooth, lasts all day, doesn't have a really strong odor, and they have the exact shade that I need. It's usually hard to find my shade because I'm so fair skinned.
Kayla A.
Buffalo
I had high hopes for this after watching greasy youtubers review this and swear by it. Maybe I'm just a greasier dirt bag but it's worse than air spun in the sense of not controlling my shine and oil but it blends a lot better than airspun so...
Megan M.
Lake Bluff, IL
I have used this product as a setting powder for years now, and it is a great alternative to high end setting powders if you are on a budget. There is no powdery cast and is very light on the skin. I apply it to my under eye area with a damp beauty blender, and it stays all day. Great drugstore find!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?