BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1917)
Carlee B.
Sharpsville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This setting powder is nice for oily skin! It helps to make your face look smooth and matte. It is very affordable and it lasts you a while. It is ok to apply, but not the easiest. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cheaper face powder.
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
I tend to get greasy in my T-zone and this product helps me so much control the shine!! I love it and have been using it for years now. The price is extremely affordable and you get a ton of product in one package :)
Bryanna W.
York
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
When I was using this product I loved it. It had a very matte finish and super lightweight. Easy to apply and even smells good. I haven’t used it in years so I would have to buy it again to see what I liked about it.
Reetu J.
I’ve used this product ever since I started wearing make up 6 years ago and there is no turning back. It is easy application and it is very lightweight. It is cheap and I would recommend it. Absolutely wonderful on my face!
Cristina J.
I love this for setting my concealer under my eyes since it keeps it from creasing through out the day! It does not change the color of my concealer like some translucent powders can. The price point is magnificent!
Victoria P.
No sufro de piel grasosa, más bien es normal a seca,  pero este polvo es magnífico para sellar tu base y que tu maquillaje quede intacto todo el día sin nada de brillo en tu cara. Me dura al menos unas 8 horas sin tener que retocar mi maquillaje. Lo único que no me gusta es que no tienen mucha variedad de tonos. Tuve que escoger el tono light aunque sea muy claro para mí porque el medium era muy oscuro. Pero a pesar de ser más claro, cuando aplico contorno y blush en mi rostro no me veo pálida. Lo recomiendo para todo tipo de piel.

I'm normal to dry skin, and these loose powder is perfect for sealing your foundation and make your face look flawless without any shine. It last at least 8 hour without re-touching my makeup. The thing I don't like is that it comes (I think) in only three shades, and I had to pick the shade light although it was too light for me because shade medium was too dark. Bit it's OK though because I can bronce my face after applying it so I don't look pale.
Lina F.
I love this loose powder! I have a pretty oily complexion so this comes to the rescue when I need a touch up. It sets my makeup well and i actually like the slight scent that the product has to it. Would recommend
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Abi P.
Tupelo
I use this setting powder everyday! I feel like it does a great job setting my make up and prevents it from crawling on my face. It just adds the perfect finish!
Alyssa B.
Love this setting powder so much. Helps to prevent creasing and leaves my skin feeling soft and looking smooth and matte. I️ use it everyday and it lasts so long. I️ love it so much and would definitely recommend.
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?