BY MAYBELLINE #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Jessica M.
I liked this a lot for a while. It wasn't too bad being honest. It wasn't too Caked up, it would leave a nice dewy sheen on my skin but in the end, there's better out there for cheaper. I love my Coty airspun powder and that's $5 :)
Shannon G.
Soda Springs , CA
Love this product!! I put it on after foundation and it gives me a natural matte look and hides any shine without looking Cakey. Compare to Laura Mercer but more affordable.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Definitely one of my go to loose powders to use to set my bb creams n foundation's. I absolutely love this setting powder. I totally recommend this loose setting powder to everyone n anyone.
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this powder it keeps my make up matte and it doesn't crease. It's one of the few drugstore powders that is doesn't make me look oily. It's very inexpensive as well.
Stormy K.
Dearborn, MI
Was not a fan of this stuff at all I expected so much more just made you face look all powdered it kept some of the makeup in place I had got the natural powder I would not recommend this product to anyone
Abby C.
Kinda bummed I can't find this product anywhere anymore near me. Great for setting makeup and worked well for baking. Little dark for my fair skin but it still looks good.
Ammie S.
Lakeland, FL
Love this gives the face a nice glow with out the oily finish . I use powder daily doesn’t break out my face and the price is the same as any other powder. It gives me the all day lasting effect
Robyn M.
The best oil killer! This is a really good oil block if you're wearing make up or not. I have dry skin as well but I don't put it on my whole face just the t-zone area.
Q N.
Brooklyn Park, MN
this product is amazing but i wish there was a translucent! i have the one for fair skin and this is amazing for oily skin and baking! no flashback and lasts amazingly!
I loved it so much!! Very easy to work with and makes your makeup nice and matte. It looked very natural and shimmer. Super easy to apply as well!  Would recommend very strongly!!
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?