BY MAYBELLINE #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Sarah P.
Murfreesboro, TN
It wasn't that great of a product. It really looked and felt cheap on my face. Where my complexion would be much better after primer, concealer, and foundation, once this was added on top it made my makeup job look shoddy. Will not purchase again
Grace G.
Elysian, MN
If I’m being honest, not my favorite product. It does go on my face smoothly.. but than it clumps. I don’t know why but it just didn’t work for my skin type. I have very oily skin, so I think that’s why it might not have been great for my skin.
Maryam k.
Bronx
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have combination skin, so when I set my face with this powder, notably does it give me color, but it does not dry out my skin nor does it keeps it oily. This product oxidizes really well! I can't get enough of it.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
This product was great. It was the first powder I bought. I ran out of it pretty quickly though. The powder is finely milled. Looks great under the eyes. It may be show a bit of a white cast and make you look dull if you put on too much or don’t wipe away the excess enough. Pretty long lasting throughout the day.
Olga P.
A very nice powder. Makes your skin matte. And a natural finish. But if you have really oily skin it doesn’t last to long before your face looks oily again. But if not it looks very nice and it’s easy to apply. I would recommend it to others.
Amie H.
Overall this product it pretty nice! It's very handy if your on a low budget, however it's a little cakey, but if you use it just right it's almost perfect! Definitely recommend this drugstore powder!
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I used this for a really long time even though I didn’t love it. It made my makeup look cakey. I have combination oily skin. By the end of the day my makeup was always a hot mess with this stuff. Maybe it would work better for dryer skin.
Jessika A.
This is one of my favorite go to setting powders. It’s cheap and you get so much for the amount you spend. This product lasted me over a year. This is blendable and it sets your makeup for hours. Would recommend this for any girl on a budget.
Mariajose M.
Louisville, KY
If I could give it more starts I would do it, love this product, it keeps your face with no grease during the whole day!! Plus is affordable and it last forever...
Sophia O.
This product isn't talked about too much and it needs to be! It's very inexpensive and although the color range isn't perfect, it keeps face from not being greasy later on. Dust with brush or sponge but the pay off is skin like finish
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?