BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Tiffany M.
Denver
I recently started using the Maybelline shine free loose powder. I am super impressed with it. It comes with a large amount. 70 ounces and the color light works perfectly for me. And it finishes perfectly Matte and controls shine all
day. I never have to reapply.
Yesenia C.
Des Plaines, IL
I think I've been using this powder for two years now as a setting powder after concealing and liquid foundation. It's very good, I recommend it. I gave it 4 stars only because if you use it with nothing under it, it's going to make your skin look super dry..
Katelyn S.
Bowling Green
this product while affective is simply sub par. I found that in flash photography sometimes if I didn't use a very light hand with the powder I would get flashback. that said it is a beautiful matte finish and you can get it at Walmart or CVS or anywhere..but I don't know if I'll personally be repurchasing
Ayla C.
This is beyond my favorite affordable setting powder! It works wonders and really does keep my makeup on longer and smooth while keeping me matte. I would definitely buy it again when I run out! Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
This powder did help with my oily T-zones. It left me feeling less oily during the day but it also left a power-dy feeling and look which I try to stay away from because who likes to walk around looking like they just stuffed there face in flour lol not me!
Lira N.
I love it. It doesn't have flashback when you take pictures. I have very oily skin so it worked perfect for me. Very easy to apply. The only thing it sometimes would crease up especially under my eyes. And it would look a little darker then what it should.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I switched to this product from NYX mineral powder. Even though I always love maybelline, they let me down with this one. This powder ended up blocking my pores which makes my T zone super oily. I'm on week 3 of the product and have started breaking out :(
Ann M.
Oceanside, CA
I personally love the Maybelline Shine Free Loose Oil Control Loose Powder because I have normal to oily skin and this powder works great on my skin I use it all over my face to set the foundation and concealer.
Samantha B.
This is a great, quick, powder foundation. It does tend to show your peach fuzz if you don't use a facial spray, but I would recommend this to anyone wanting a convenient powder foundation. It stays most of your day and melts into the skin nice :)
Kris K.
This product does what it says. It makes my face not look oily. But it looks a little cakey and doesn't feel like it actually stays on to stay. It keeps oil off for the first hour or two, but if i start walking a lot the oil and grease will show up fast
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?