BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I got this in medium and I love the color. It set my foundation without making it look too powdery. It has lasted for over one year and still going strong but that doesn't stop me from purchasing back ups.
Christina R.
Davie, FL
This is my favorite finishing powder! This is the product that I find myself reaching for daily. It keeps my oils at bay which I love. Thee perfect matte finish. I would definitely recommend to others.
ArabMakeupQueen N.
Midwest City, OK
 Love this stuff finish my make up face with it all the time!  Really good quality and really good price packaging is perfect everything about this makes me feel like all of the other brand should be copying it.
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
This loose setting powder is good for at least getting the job done. It accentuates my dry areas and lines personally, but every product works different with every one. I may try a different product.
Serena H.
Racine, WI
Really like this product. Only gave 4 starts though because it does feel a bit heavy. Very matte finish. Really does help with oil control too. I think it’ll work best for oily To combination skin.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
A nice powder! I felt it didn't keep me "set" for as long as Coty or Laura Mercier but not bad at all for $5. A little too dry for my liking but it is supposed to control oil so its doing its job!
Ashley A.
Inglewood, CA
Oh my gosh! I’ve been searching for a setting powder that’s great for oily skin!! It’s easy to apply and it has a matte finish. Like I said it’s great for oily skin. I 100% RECOMMEND FOR EVERYONE.
Christie G.
I’ve been using this powder for YEARS!!! It’s my ride or die for sure!! I’ve never even tried any other one. This is it for me. Great coverage & not cakey on top of products! I use translucent.
Sarah S.
I have really oily and sensitive skin so this was something that really worked well for me to help control the oil and shine that builds up throughout the day without irritating my skin. It's a good price for a good product.
Giselle E.
Garden Grove
This is one of the only products from maybelline that I disliked, I feel like the powder doesn’t make a difference, and My face gets very oily and this only keeps me matte for about 30 minutes the most and then I get oily😩
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?