BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Holly G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I adore this powder. It does a great job absorbing oils so my skin feels super soft and perfect. I wish it came in more colors because I'm super pale in winter and much more tan in summer, so I worry that this will make my skin look weird later in the summer, but it's been fine so far.
Kareena C.
This is my favorite powder! It does great when it comes to staying on and not making you look oily and gross! Highly recommend using this powder if you have an oily face. It's very inexpensive as well
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is a really great powder. I have used it on several clients with no problem and works well for those with oily skin. Just like any powder, you just have to be careful with dry skin. the makeup held up under the hot studio lights. I would recommend this product to others.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
If you’re looking for the Laura Mercy a dupe of drugstores I would definitely definitely recommend this setting powder it literally works comparable to let her setting powder as well as to the two faced sweet peach setting powder a definite recommend especially for the price point
Amanda F.
Camas, WA
My t-zone is very oily so I use this loose powder to set my face. I use it in the lightest shade as opposed to the white setting powder. It does great to help my make up stay in place all day.
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I use this powder on my under eyes to set my concealer and sometimes to set my face. This powder is alright, it does what it supposed to but it feels a bit drying under my eyes. It's not a great powder but it's not a bad one either. Honestly probably won't re-purchase.
Anahi G.
Love this powder for oil control in my T-zone area. It's also great for touch ups during the day as it won't get noticeably cakey if you do touch it up a bit. It leaves a nice smooth, almost airbrush like finish on the skin. The only downside is their color selection.
Andrea L.
panama
Omg I can't with this loose powder it's amazing for girls that have only skin. If you put this powder on your T zone for ten minutes to cook. Your makeup stay matte 8hrs. I recommended full this product I use for about 2 Years and for me works because I have oily skin
Maria De Jesus B.
I trust Maybelline for my sensitive skin! <3 I love using both the light shade on a regular basis and the medium shade when I'm a lil more tan in the summer's. An excellent coverage powder, light wear but still covers the small flaws you may need covered.
Tiffany M.
Denver
I recently started using the Maybelline shine free loose powder. I am super impressed with it. It comes with a large amount. 70 ounces and the color light works perfectly for me. And it finishes perfectly Matte and controls shine all
day. I never have to reapply.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?