BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Melody A.
McDonough
I love this powder.  I probably first bought it because it was the cheapest one that I saw, but it has since become my favorite.  I comes in several colors so you can match you skin tone and it helps my oily skin to be less shiny.  I will buy this over and over again.

Esther C.
Edinburg, TX
This product was great. It was the first powder I bought. I ran out of it pretty quickly though. The powder is finely milled. Looks great under the eyes. It may be show a bit of a white cast and make you look dull if you put on too much or don’t wipe away the excess enough. Pretty long lasting throughout the day.
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
If I’m being honest, not my favorite product. It does go on my face smoothly.. but than it clumps. I don’t know why but it just didn’t work for my skin type. I have very oily skin, so I think that’s why it might not have been great for my skin.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
This was a nice affordable powder that I can use for my face to avoid it from becoming oily throughout the day. I really like the coverage that this powder gave me. It looks really nice on top of the Maybelline fit me liquid foundation as well.
Olga P.
A very nice powder. Makes your skin matte. And a natural finish. But if you have really oily skin it doesn’t last to long before your face looks oily again. But if not it looks very nice and it’s easy to apply. I would recommend it to others.
Maya M.
Buckeye, AZ
This is a great finishing powder that works well with many brands of makeup. You just can’t beat the price, but I do think it is pretty drying which is my only complaint! Other than that really it is a strong contender in the beauty area.
Tanesha D.
Charleston, MO
I absolutely love maybelline products maybelline is overall the best company maybelline is honest about all of their products I would definitely recommend maybelline products to anyone maybelline has products for all types of skin tones.
Atiya C.
East Orange, NJ
I think this is the best drugstore loose powder. It’s not too drying and doesn’t leave the concealer under your eyes looking patchy. It’s a really fine powder and the color is good for me to use under my eyes and on the rest of my face.
Savanna☀️😊💭 s.
Riverside
I love this powder!!! It leaves my face smooth and my face is never cakey when I use it. I highly recommend this with Maybelline’s dream BB cream. I love this and I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for a new setting powder.
Mariajose M.
Louisville, KY
If I could give it more starts I would do it, love this product, it keeps your face with no grease during the whole day!! Plus is affordable and it last forever...
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?