BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Giselle E.
Garden Grove
This is one of the only products from maybelline that I disliked, I feel like the powder doesn’t make a difference, and My face gets very oily and this only keeps me matte for about 30 minutes the most and then I get oily😩
Sarah D.
Keeps my face from getting oily by the end of the day and keeps foundation from getting off my face!! This powder is okay but it is so cheap compared to laura mercier so I would get it again.
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I used this powder a few years ago, it’s a decent product. The powder is kind of thick and can make your face look caked really fast. But otherwise, it’s good and convenient for full coverage.
Presley S.
Rock springs , WY
Seriously love how this finishes my face I literally use it every single day. Love how it makes me not look oily. And how great it goes on. Goes on so easy, I would recommend this product to anyone and would buy again
Janine M.
Staten Island, NY
An amazing and affordable product; I started using this when I ran out of my Laura Mercker and it works just as well. It is not as finely milled but it does the jobs and it’s super affordable!
Brittany J.
Philadelphia, PA
I find that this setting powder works well and is a great value for the price. It lasts a long time and does not leave flashback when taking photos. It blends well with other makeup and holds makeup in place.
Michelle S.
Miami Beach, FL
This product... meh. I don’t see any change in my skin when I wear it. My skin is pretty oily and this just works as a setting powder but didn’t do anything to control oil at all.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
Are use this product every day as a way to set my make up. It is about five dollars and you can get it from Walmart or target. I will continue to purchase this product and I like it
Tiana D.
Brooklyn, NY
This product to me tend to have a gray cast on skin so I wouldn’t highly Recommend to anyone but it’s beginner friendly and very affordable they other powder(fit me) is very awesome
Shannon G.
Soda Springs , CA
Love this product!! I put it on after foundation and it gives me a natural matte look and hides any shine without looking Cakey. Compare to Laura Mercer but more affordable.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?