BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
nadia l.
Mesquite
This product is a good powder do not get me wrong, but with flash pictures it does give flashback. It does make the foundation and concealer matte, and it does set it. Honestly and truthfully for me it I wouldn't use it often because if the flashback and maybe that's just me I'm not sure but I don't recommend it all the way.
Ciara D.
Seattle, WA
I love this powder. It keeps my skin from getting oily for hours. It is super easy to apply. I use it for baking/setting my concealer. I apply it a bit lighter all over. It makes my face flawless. I will definitely purchase again.
Amanda F.
I use this to set my foundation. It does the job, however it doesn't last long. There are only three color choices which makes it a little hard with season/skin tone changes. I'll purchase again until I can find a good replacement
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
Love loose powder! I apply this to help with the oil during the day when I'm running around. Easy application and doesn't have much fall out. I have noticed though, you do have to apply more than once depending on your skin type.
Rachael Y.
Charlotte, NC
I've been using this powder for years now and I love it. I it's light and blends well, but unlike translucent powders it warms me up with a bit of color in it. The price point and fact that you can find it at any drug store is a big plus as well. I put some in a small container as well to carry with me when I'm out.
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
this product is okay. it keeps my skin from getting oily and shiny for about 5-7 hours, depending on if i get hot or stay cool. it's a pretty natural finish which is fine with me. my only issue is the lightest shade still isn't light enough for me. which isn't uncommon for me. overall a decent powder for the price.
Martha R.
Talent , OR
Really does what it says ! It sucks up just enough of your oils to not make you look like a grease pan . It has a matte finish and keeps my makeup in place all day. I do have one complaint though this is not the best powder for "baking" under the eye as it does sink into your pores but great on the rest of the face!
Jenna C.
This is a good powder it keeps my face matte and oil-less throughout the day. It has no weird smell or flashback or anything. The only reason I took a star away is because of the puff. The puff does a good job of picking up the product, but not releasing it onto your face. It's very stiff and difficult to use as well.
renee m.
Arlington, TX
This powder is absolutely amazing. It is my favorite setting powder and I constantly go back to it after trying others. I use it to bake and set my whole face, and anything that I put over it glides on so smoothly. I never hear a lot of influencers discuss it, but it is easily one of the best on the market.
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
I love this powder! I was looking for an affordable option to set my foundation and control shine and oil. This product delivers! I wish it came in a translucent finish though... then it would be perfect!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?