BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Amie H.
Overall this product it pretty nice! It's very handy if your on a low budget, however it's a little cakey, but if you use it just right it's almost perfect! Definitely recommend this drugstore powder!
Jessika A.
This is one of my favorite go to setting powders. It’s cheap and you get so much for the amount you spend. This product lasted me over a year. This is blendable and it sets your makeup for hours. Would recommend this for any girl on a budget.
Mariajose M.
Louisville, KY
If I could give it more starts I would do it, love this product, it keeps your face with no grease during the whole day!! Plus is affordable and it last forever...
Sophia O.
This product isn't talked about too much and it needs to be! It's very inexpensive and although the color range isn't perfect, it keeps face from not being greasy later on. Dust with brush or sponge but the pay off is skin like finish
Seemal K.
Long lasting and helps set under eye concealer and keeps makeup in place all day. It has a natural matte finish and helps control oiliness on the face. Perfect to apply with beauty blender. Inexpensive and would recommend to others
Jessica S.
Columbus
I thought it was as good as most loose powders I've used. You can't beat it for the price. It did seem to control shine for a while and helped keep my foundation in place throughout the day. I like a matte finish so this was good.
Christina B.
I’ve been using this setting powder since forever. I have combination skin and this product seems to work well with it. It’s affordable which is important to me as a college student. Perfect for baking and setting the face.
Yolanda R.
Bethlehem, GA
This is my first setting power ever I may of gotten a dark shade for my but it’s okay I love the way this leaves my skin feeling! It’s so great! I will need to get one lighter than the one I have now to set under my eyes!!!
Anastacia M.
Warren, OH
This is my all time favorite loose powder for my face!! I use this with a damp beauty blender all over my face and my makeup lasts all night and looks so good. The price point is awesome as well
Peyton G.
Picayune, MS
Great price and great product. I bought this at Walmart and won’t use another setting powder now. It controls oil perfectly. I use a high end foundation and other products and this setting powder works perfectly with them.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?