BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Lacie C.
I really love this loose powder. It works for me really well beacuse u have oily/combination skin. It applies so well to the skin. It keeps my makeup in place perfectly. 🙌🏼
Tequia W.
Waynesboro, GA
One of my favorite setting powders. I bought the shade medium by mistake but to my surprise this powder beautifully set my foundation in place. I use this on my clients and they all agree that the finish is amazing! I always purchase this product!
Monique F.
Mcallen, TX
Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.  Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
This product was great. It was the first powder I bought. I ran out of it pretty quickly though. The powder is finely milled. Looks great under the eyes. It may be show a bit of a white cast and make you look dull if you put on too much or don’t wipe away the excess enough. Pretty long lasting throughout the day.
Maryam k.
Bronx
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have combination skin, so when I set my face with this powder, notably does it give me color, but it does not dry out my skin nor does it keeps it oily. This product oxidizes really well! I can't get enough of it.
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I used this for a really long time even though I didn’t love it. It made my makeup look cakey. I have combination oily skin. By the end of the day my makeup was always a hot mess with this stuff. Maybe it would work better for dryer skin.
Amie H.
Overall this product it pretty nice! It's very handy if your on a low budget, however it's a little cakey, but if you use it just right it's almost perfect! Definitely recommend this drugstore powder!
Jessika A.
This is one of my favorite go to setting powders. It’s cheap and you get so much for the amount you spend. This product lasted me over a year. This is blendable and it sets your makeup for hours. Would recommend this for any girl on a budget.
Mariajose M.
Louisville, KY
If I could give it more starts I would do it, love this product, it keeps your face with no grease during the whole day!! Plus is affordable and it last forever...
Sophia O.
This product isn't talked about too much and it needs to be! It's very inexpensive and although the color range isn't perfect, it keeps face from not being greasy later on. Dust with brush or sponge but the pay off is skin like finish
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?