BY MAYBELLINE #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Ciara F.
Ferndale , WA
I bought this after watching a video from Alissa Ashley. I wanted the Laura powder, but I didn't want to spend like $40 on a powder so I bought this instead. It is very affordable and lasts forever! I would keep buying this. I love how it sets my face.
Becky I.
Washington
This loose powder is good for its price. It did keep my makeup in place all day and oil free. I used it to bake my concealer under my eyes. The only thing I didn’t like was that it gave me ghost face flashback very badly. That is why I stopped using it.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
So underrated!! I picked this up for no more than $6 at my local Dollar General and was so shocked at how good it is! It's not completely translucent but I like that! It's especially good for when I have a tan because of the slightly yellow undertone
member-a5fec
Picked this one up at CVS one day. I was looking for something that help control the shine in the summer with humid weather. This seemed to work pretty well even with my already oily skin. I would by it again once I run out.
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
This product did what it said it would do! I used to use this all the time for my under eyes and let me just say, it made them look really nice. I used to really be into a matte face so if you’re someone who likes looking matte then you’ll love this.
Kelley A.
I love this loose powder. It’s light weight and sets nicely. I wear it daily just to set, i don’t typically use it to bake or for an evening look. It’s affordable and at available at most drugstores. I definitely recommend it!Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Lacie C.
I really love this loose powder. It works for me really well beacuse u have oily/combination skin. It applies so well to the skin. It keeps my makeup in place perfectly. 🙌🏼
Tequia W.
Waynesboro, GA
One of my favorite setting powders. I bought the shade medium by mistake but to my surprise this powder beautifully set my foundation in place. I use this on my clients and they all agree that the finish is amazing! I always purchase this product!
Monique F.
Mcallen, TX
Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.  Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
This product was great. It was the first powder I bought. I ran out of it pretty quickly though. The powder is finely milled. Looks great under the eyes. It may be show a bit of a white cast and make you look dull if you put on too much or don’t wipe away the excess enough. Pretty long lasting throughout the day.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?