BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Kyla S.
Bloomsburg , PA
This stuff is great for setting your face, and you do not get a flash back. My issue with this product is that it is not as thinly milled as I would like, so you can't use a lot of it. I have dry skin and it doesn't emphasize my dry spots dramatically, but up close, I can definitely tell that when I use to much, it crumbles right in all the dry spots. So if you're on a budget, get this because it works well. But just make sure you use this wisely
Olivia J.
Mchenry, IL
This powder gives such a seamless finish! I have been using it for a few months to set my liquid foundation and I would definitely recommend it. At first I was skeptical because I have very dry skin but it does not dry me out further, especially when I use a dewy foundation. For the price it is definitely worth it!
Brenda S.
T-zone, combination skin has met it's match! Light, loose powder that goes on easy and stays put. Leaves a soft matte finish without giving a dull appearance to your skin and won't dry out areas that are on the dry side already. Had a light fragrance that won't over power your senses and leave you wishing for oxygen! A great way to set your foundation. Maybelline New York Shine Free Loose Oil Control Loose Powder - Light (Pack of 2)
Jocelyn D.
Very affordable and it works! I use it for "baking" and it doesn't settle in any fine lines, it's very long lasting, and keeps me oil free all day! I have combination skin and it doesn't accent my dry spots. It's a great product. 100% would purchase again.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
I actually really like the powder. I purchased in the shade light 01, and it is a nice product that is affordable. My problem is with the container. It is not travel friendly or even makeup bag friendly. The top is not secure and can come loose if it is in a bag or luggage. So my E.L.F. Powder travels with me since it has a screw on lid and this one stays home. If the packaging were improved I would be much happier with the product.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
This product never leaves my purse. I use it to "bake" my foundation and concealer. I use it multiple times a day to freshen up my face. Controls oil. Doesn't look cakey. Provides a matte finish. Only complaint is that the holes inside are way too big! I applied scotch tape to half of the holes which now keeps powder from spilling everywhere.
Darby S.
This to me was just a regular powder. It could be I just have extra oily skin but I never really noticed anything really spectacular about this product. I wanted to like it to because of how affordable it is and it comes in a pretty large sized package. The packaging is so messy and the powder gets everywhere which was another bummer. It was somewhat brightening which was kinda nice but overall​ I would not re-purchase.
Felicia S.
Ive been using this powder since I was a teenager. I have very very oily skin and other powders make my face look cakey but not this one! It sets perfect after my foundation, its very easy to apply and the powder puff it comes with is nice and fluffy. I`d def recommend this product!
Lucia R.
Edinburg, TX
This is soooo amazing with the fit me foundations. I have oily skin and tend to shine a lot around my cheeks. But I also have dry skin around my mouth and it works wonders. It really works well and has a matte finish. I would say that it lasts around 5 to 6 hours max. This is a product I would recommend highly because I love it that much and have used it for a long time and will continue using it.
Cindy F.
This is my holy grail! I first started using this product when I saw a beauty guru who mentioned it was a dupe for a high end setting powder. It's a cream color not to white or yellow and doesn't leave any flashbacks when you take flash photos. Helps me keep my concealer for creasing as well.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?