BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Becky I.
Washington
This loose powder is good for its price. It did keep my makeup in place all day and oil free. I used it to bake my concealer under my eyes. The only thing I didn’t like was that it gave me ghost face flashback very badly. That is why I stopped using it.
Kelley A.
I love this loose powder. It’s light weight and sets nicely. I wear it daily just to set, i don’t typically use it to bake or for an evening look. It’s affordable and at available at most drugstores. I definitely recommend it!Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
So underrated!! I picked this up for no more than $6 at my local Dollar General and was so shocked at how good it is! It's not completely translucent but I like that! It's especially good for when I have a tan because of the slightly yellow undertone
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
This product did what it said it would do! I used to use this all the time for my under eyes and let me just say, it made them look really nice. I used to really be into a matte face so if you’re someone who likes looking matte then you’ll love this.
Tequia W.
Waynesboro, GA
One of my favorite setting powders. I bought the shade medium by mistake but to my surprise this powder beautifully set my foundation in place. I use this on my clients and they all agree that the finish is amazing! I always purchase this product!
Monique F.
Mcallen, TX
Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.  Great! Absolutely love it! Great texture, feeling, scent. Wonderful applications. Vent dibs another like it.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
This product was great. It was the first powder I bought. I ran out of it pretty quickly though. The powder is finely milled. Looks great under the eyes. It may be show a bit of a white cast and make you look dull if you put on too much or don’t wipe away the excess enough. Pretty long lasting throughout the day.
Maryam k.
Bronx
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have combination skin, so when I set my face with this powder, notably does it give me color, but it does not dry out my skin nor does it keeps it oily. This product oxidizes really well! I can't get enough of it.
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I used this for a really long time even though I didn’t love it. It made my makeup look cakey. I have combination oily skin. By the end of the day my makeup was always a hot mess with this stuff. Maybe it would work better for dryer skin.
Jessika A.
This is one of my favorite go to setting powders. It’s cheap and you get so much for the amount you spend. This product lasted me over a year. This is blendable and it sets your makeup for hours. Would recommend this for any girl on a budget.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?