BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Jarielle J.
I love this setting powder. I'm a beginner in makeup and I have oily skin so I'm unsteady about setting powders. One of my favorite YouTubers Alissa Ashley uses this all the time when she does a drugstore makeup tutorials. I fell in love with it. It keeps me matte for 6 hours then after I have to touch up. I got it at ULTA for $5 which is a steal. Compare to my Make Up Forever setting that doesn't do it justice.
Kassandra M.
This loose powder is my holy grail!!! Wow I've never used such a great setting/loose powder for this price. It's amazing how great it is and how affordable you can get this for. I absolutely love using this for my overall makeup routine. I recommend this to so many people because it gives you such a flawless finish without leaving for makeup look heavy. I love it.
Andrea P.
Harker Hts, TX
First of all, I probably should have purchased the darker of the two shades. but besides that, I think this is a good product for the price. I've been experiencing a very oily T-zone since I've bought this, but I'm not sure if that's because of the powder itself or the  Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation , which is what I'm using as my foundation. However, this powder keeps the other areas of my face shine free (as the product claims) all day. We all have our problem areas on our skin, so I just need to figure out how to make this product work for my T zone.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
Pretty good powder. Does the job. Not good for setting makeup, I found it leaves me looking washed out when I use flash taking photos. Poor packaging, opens very very easily so you have to be careful. Also do not like the makeup tool that comes inside. It cakes up. Probably will not purchase again.
Liz K.
I don't powder very much because I have pretty dry skin, but during the summer I've been using this over where I put concealer to keep it in place and I find it's really great for that without accentuating my dry skin too much. I don't use too much under my eyes because I find it can make them use pretty dry or cakey when I use too much but I'll typically tap some setting spray over top to alleviate that. I find this works fine for my skin even though it's marketed as oil control. I think it's a good value and a nice every day powder.
Gina B.
This powder is awesome! I was skeptical at first because of how light the powder looks. My color is Medium #002 and if you read the back of the package it will tell you what shade is right for you according to your complexion. This powder is a translucent powder with a tint. It comes with a powder puff that you simply pat on and blend in. It gave me a flawless, matte, pore-less look that worked well with my liquid foundation. Be sure to read packages before you purchase products so that you can be the most satisfied.
Tatiana V.
Mount Morris, NY
great product i use it every time i do my makeup. makes my makeup stay on all day. has no glow witch is great. last all day doesnt make my face feel oily at all. very build able and blend able. totally recommend this to others. great for oily skin. looks natural
Kyla S.
Bloomsburg , PA
This stuff is great for setting your face, and you do not get a flash back. My issue with this product is that it is not as thinly milled as I would like, so you can't use a lot of it. I have dry skin and it doesn't emphasize my dry spots dramatically, but up close, I can definitely tell that when I use to much, it crumbles right in all the dry spots. So if you're on a budget, get this because it works well. But just make sure you use this wisely
Brenda S.
T-zone, combination skin has met it's match! Light, loose powder that goes on easy and stays put. Leaves a soft matte finish without giving a dull appearance to your skin and won't dry out areas that are on the dry side already. Had a light fragrance that won't over power your senses and leave you wishing for oxygen! A great way to set your foundation. Maybelline New York Shine Free Loose Oil Control Loose Powder - Light (Pack of 2)
Jocelyn D.
Very affordable and it works! I use it for "baking" and it doesn't settle in any fine lines, it's very long lasting, and keeps me oil free all day! I have combination skin and it doesn't accent my dry spots. It's a great product. 100% would purchase again.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?