BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing glow!! I even use it on my eyes to help add extra glow to my makeup! I get so many compliments on my face color and texture and I always recommend this brand! It’s truly amazing and it stays on for long too!
Aislinn E.
It really conceals and keep everything together underneath your eyes and any areas although there is some minor flashback but nothing crazy it give you a natural to Matte finish but it also tends to lightly crease if your skin is really dry and creases easily I don’t recommend but this leaves your skin feeling soft and does the job for a good price
Amy V.
Carbondale, IL
For something that is drugstore it was really worth the money. Really good with dry and oily skin. I’ve been using it for a while and I really like it. I think the only thing about it is that it gives you a bit of flashback when taking selfies but it’s not too bad. I would most definitely buy it again because I do like how it sets my foundation.
Debbie P.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Eh. It does the job of a powder well but the packaging is so whack that you lose a lot of product and if you dont keep that sticker covering the holes all the product will come out and ruin your powder sponge.
Kassie A.
I have a very oily face but I feel as if this did not really help. After a while my face was back to being shiny and I had to either blot it or reapply another layer of the powder.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Has a bit of shimmer to it, not awful. I did like to set my oily areas with this. I had a perfect color match. I also would use a damp beauty blender to apply rather than the pouf.
Morgan M.
Little Rock, AR
Great loose powder finishing powder! Dry translucent & can’t even tell you have a finishing powder over a full face of makeup! I feel as if this powder also helps my makeup stay on longer throughout the day!
Margaux D.
No real complaints, it works well and leaves a nice finish. The packaging is kind of cheap (my kid cracked) but that’s not a dealbreaker. There’s nothing really wrong with it, I just have alternatives that I prefer using!
Leeanne S.
Hermiston, OR
I really like using this loose powder because I don’t like to look too Dewy. It is good for oily skin and it leaves a matte finish. It definitely helps keep your makeup in place all day and I would recommend it to people with oily skin!
Meagan M.
pinehurst
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Medium more...
This is the best powder for those with oily skin. It apply easily and does not cake up. It last a long time without having to reapply. The price is good considering how well it works. I would buy it again
Sonia G.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?