BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Jannell C.
Azusa
Like this powder to set my under eye and concealer. A little goes a long way. I like to sometimes use my brush or a damp sponge. Not too chalky and blends away pretty easily.
Neeyati A.
A pretty good product. Loved the matte finish and the shade matched accurately. However, would prefer if the packaging was better. Upon opening, the powder would fall out.
Heather H.
Massillon , OH
I’ve heard good things about this product but I have oily skin and this didn’t keep my oils at bay. They don’t have a very good color range just light medium and so forth.
Abby C.
Kinda bummed I can't find this product anywhere anymore near me. Great for setting makeup and worked well for baking. Little dark for my fair skin but it still looks good.
Alyssa Y.
I used this stuff for yearsssss. Until I found out about makeup. This is not a bad powder and in fact, I might use it again now that I know how to properly put on makeup. The smell is not bad and it's a great color.
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
I really liked this powder and thought it was a good dupe for the Laura Mercier translucent powder. The only problem I had was that the lightest color was still too dark for me. Other than that it kept me shine free for a pretty long time before I began to get oily again and it looked pretty natural.
Emily C.
Edinburgh , IN
I love this product. This has lasted my so long, and i will repurchase when i am finished with it! The powder goes on so smooth and doesn’t dry out my skin, but does make it very matte. This can be used for baking your face also! It also adds a little bit of extra coverage which is always good!
Taylor J.
Billerica, MA
Does not keep my oils at bay. This product is also very yellow toned and with certain foundations will make you look very yellow. Sets skin beautifully but is good for only wearing makeup for a few hours and not all day/ long wear. I recommend to deeper skin tones and not super oily people.
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV
This was my go to staple before i started buying luxury brands. It works great, and is the perfect alternative if you aren't looking ti spend an arm abd a leg for a great functional product.
I loved it so much!! Very easy to work with and makes your makeup nice and matte. It looked very natural and shimmer. Super easy to apply as well!  Would recommend very strongly!!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?