BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Libby F.
Pittsburg, KS
This setting powder is super great for an affordable option. My only problem is there isn’t a ton of product in the jar, so I can’t use too much of it, but the product itself is amazing!
Presley S.
Rock springs , WY
Seriously love how this finishes my face I literally use it every single day. Love how it makes me not look oily. And how great it goes on. Goes on so easy, I would recommend this product to anyone and would buy again
Lizzie M.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is a great product for anyone that lives in a humid climate. I live in Florida, and I always keep this handy in my purse throughout the summer. It's wonderful for oil control, shine, and runny makeup.
Alejandra C.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite loose powder setting powder... y’all know what I mean, anyways this makes me look oil free for such a long time. So if you’re oily af like me... go for this sis. Totally affordable.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Definitely one of my go to loose powders to use to set my bb creams n foundation's. I absolutely love this setting powder. I totally recommend this loose setting powder to everyone n anyone.
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this powder it keeps my make up matte and it doesn't crease. It's one of the few drugstore powders that is doesn't make me look oily. It's very inexpensive as well.
Ammie S.
Lakeland, FL
Love this gives the face a nice glow with out the oily finish . I use powder daily doesn’t break out my face and the price is the same as any other powder. It gives me the all day lasting effect
Kaylie C.
Austin, TX
I use this powder almost everyday. It goes on easily and is non-comedagenic. I am acne prone, so this is a must. The cost is impossible to beat and the coverage is buildable. I live in Austin, TX and this controls my shine in the humid summers!
Hannah D.
This powder was good in its own ways. But I moved to a different type of powder only because this didn't hold very well with oily skin. But it blends well and is smooth.
Dyani M.
Really soaks up the dewy look from foundation and concealer. I prefer a matte look so this does the job absolutely love it. Also the price point is great for the amount.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?