BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Grace M.
Amherst, VA
Perfect for setting foundation. If I don’t put this powder on, my foundation tends to rub and wear off. With my Maybelline powder, my makeup lasts so much longer, and looks more natural. Love it, and would definitely recommend!
Erin R.
My skin is very temperamental depending on the season so getting something that will keep my face from being shiny going into the summer is critical and this gets the job done and never gets caked no matter how much you put on
Hilary E.
Virginia Beach
The perfect match for my foundation. I use a little of this with my dewy and smooth foundation and it sets my makeup all day long! Great for combination skin which is what I have, but I do go lighter in my drier areas like my forehead. I also avoid directly under my eyes because I feel like it makes my under eye look a little creased. But I also could have just put on a bit much! Lovely matte finish and practically melts into the skin.
Marie L.
This powder is great for what you pay for. It is a little on the heavier side but it gets the job done. It sets your makeup and helps it last through out the day. After I use this setting powder I like to add a setting spray so I don’t look too cakey.
Davesha S.
Fort Worth, TX
i will use this product until there isn’t any left! then i will leave and go buy more and do the same thing!! amazing product, won’t leave you try or washed out looking.
Morgan S.
This is a great drugstore setting spray! My mom, sister, and I all use this product! We buy ours at Walmart or Target and is has never disappointed. It has a lightweight feel to it and helps the longevity of every day makeup!
Indira V.
Aberdeen
One of the best powders. It kind of reminds me of the Airspun loose powder. it’s a thicker powder I would say, so I use it all over my face not particularly under my eyes. I think it adds a lot of product. but as an all around face powder, I use this very often
Paulina E.
Sacramento, CA
It controls where your makeup stays and it gives you a nice matte , soft look without making your face “cakey” and it fits all skin tones without darkening or enlightening someone’s skin tone
Liz M.
Compré este producto hace unos años la verdad es que si me ha funcionado no es uno de los mejores productos que probado en polvo pero sin Bargo funciona muy bien y lo importante que es un producto económico y te saca de muchos apuros
Kendall V.
dalzell, SC
This product finishes my makeup so good. I can not be done until I apply this product. My oily spots come out but with one tap of this, they’re gone! It also helps my makeup stay on all day.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?