BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Leeanne S.
Hermiston, OR
I really like using this loose powder because I don’t like to look too Dewy. It is good for oily skin and it leaves a matte finish. It definitely helps keep your makeup in place all day and I would recommend it to people with oily skin!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
I usually use Masterfix face studio by maybelline, but I bought this to try this time & I absolutely love it! It helps to smooth out my makeup, and takes away any unwanted shine, its lightly tinted so it doesnt make your face look too white and it lasts forever. looove! will definitely buy again.
Merrose A.
Pasadena
This makeup powder sets your face and doesn't leave a white cast. I use one that matches my skin tone to avoid the white cast situation. I love how it's very light and even if you put a lot of powder it doesn't make you look oily at all. It sets your makeup in place and has a lot of product and doesn't smell wierd.
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
I really liked this powder and thought it was a good dupe for the Laura Mercier translucent powder. The only problem I had was that the lightest color was still too dark for me. Other than that it kept me shine free for a pretty long time before I began to get oily again and it looked pretty natural.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Chey A.
Lakeland
It is amazing for oily skin. It mattifies everything. It keeps my makeup in place all day long. It's so light weight. It doesn't have any sun protection. It's good for all skin types. I have combination skin and it's perfect. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicole B.
Cedar hill
This powder is really really nice. The color range is very small. But if you wear a foundation under it then there shouldn’t be a problem. But this powder makes you matte but still look like skin. It Doesnt make your skin dry either. I you totally buy this again.
Amanda D.
For a drugstore brand this is a really good powder to set your concealer with. It’s similar to the Laura mercier powder and half the price. I would def recommend to anyone on a budget looking for a good setting powder which is also good to set your face with.
Ali W.
When using this product I’ve almost always gotten what I was looking for! Although I tried using it to bake my face once and it turned the spots I was baking a really weird orange color for some reason! Other than that I’ve never had any problems with it!
Becky I.
Washington
This loose powder is good for its price. It did keep my makeup in place all day and oil free. I used it to bake my concealer under my eyes. The only thing I didn’t like was that it gave me ghost face flashback very badly. That is why I stopped using it.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?