BY MAYBELLINE #37 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Baylee S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing. I love this top most brand. This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price. I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many....... It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too. Its better to search for offers before buying. Have different shades of color for different skin tones. I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers. It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also. I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades. It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy. Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too. It has matte texture. I would definitely buy More n more n more... I love trying new products and samples tooooooo. Its bestiest best product I have ever used.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
BEST LOOSE POWDER EVER! I literally have them stocked in my drawers IN CASE- because out here in Hawaii they are always out. I have like 3 in my drawers right now. I use them to bake my under eyes, my chin, and my whole face. I usually apply this lightly all over my face, after I put my powder foundation on IF I don’t use the presses powder foundation. You won’t regret it. I use a lot of the product but it feels as if the product isn’t going out anytime soon. 😂😂😂 Worth the $6, has a lot of product.
Saranda B.
Blountsville, AL
This is the powder I am currently using it works amazing with my estae Lauder double wear I stay matte and smooth all day long I've work a full face for over 24 hours with no budge it's cheap and has a lot of powder my only complaint is that the lid just slides off instead of clicking into place or screwing on so you can spill it easier and if you drop it the lid is easily breakable and comes off easliy
Johanna L.
I like this a lot now that I use it with a damp beauty blender. I have combination skin with an oily forehead and dry on the rest of my face. I use it to mattify my forehead and brighten up my under eyes and bake for my contour. I like it a lot using a damp sponge, such as Real Techniques and AOA Shop MISSA Sponge. I used other cheap sponges and it did not look good so give it a try with a more decent sponge!
Mery B.
Glendale, CA
This is one of the best loose powders I've used from Maybelline and will continue to use it. Beware it does have flash back ! I use the color 01 light and I don't have the palest skin, so I'm not sure how it would work for girls lighter than me. But it does give me that extra coverage and highlight I want.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Sabrina S.
Nesconset, NY
This is my absolute favorite loose powder. It controls oil and shine just like the product intends to. It is the only loose powder I’ll use—I’ve been using it for 5+ years so far and I’ll never switch. I just dip a powder brush into the product and sweep it over my face. It’s so lightweight and perfect for my sensitive skin! Plus, it’s super affordable so it’s a win all around!
Danielle S.
Tacoma, WA
This right here is an OG for me. This is the first powder I ever wore and purchased when I started wearing makeup. And its a tried and true for me years later! I have one in my drawer now. Its lightweight has a tiny bit of coverage so its not caky over foundation. Keeps my combo skin in check without being to dry. Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Aislinn E.
It really conceals and keep everything together underneath your eyes and any areas although there is some minor flashback but nothing crazy it give you a natural to Matte finish but it also tends to lightly crease if your skin is really dry and creases easily I don’t recommend but this leaves your skin feeling soft and does the job for a good price
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?