BY MAYBELLINE #30 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Alexandra W.
This powder was very affordable and also a great value, as it comes with a ton of product. It also comes with a makeup “puff” to apply the powder if you want. I personally use a fluffy brush to apply it, and find it to be pretty similar to the Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in terms of how well it works to set your face (but without any scent). However, unlike the Coty translucent powder, this powder comes slightly colored in beige, so it can be misleading when looking at it, but I believe it is a universal translucent powder so it works for any skin tone (sort of like how the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder is colored). I would recommend this to anyone looking for affordable setting powders that work, however it can be a little hard to find in stores and even online, so if you find it grab it!
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
BEST LOOSE POWDER EVER! I literally have them stocked in my drawers IN CASE- because out here in Hawaii they are always out. I have like 3 in my drawers right now. I use them to bake my under eyes, my chin, and my whole face. I usually apply this lightly all over my face, after I put my powder foundation on IF I don’t use the presses powder foundation. You won’t regret it. I use a lot of the product but it feels as if the product isn’t going out anytime soon. 😂😂😂 Worth the $6, has a lot of product.
Baylee S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing. I love this top most brand. This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price. I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many....... It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too. Its better to search for offers before buying. Have different shades of color for different skin tones. I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers. It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also. I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades. It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy. Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too. It has matte texture. I would definitely buy More n more n more... I love trying new products and samples tooooooo. Its bestiest best product I have ever used.
Alyssa H.
I did like this powder, it was a good price and didnt leave my face cakey looking. The only downfall was there really isnt many shades i think only 2 maybe 3 tops from what i seen at wal-mart where i got it. The shade i got seemed a tad dark for me and the next one down would have been way too light for me. Honestly tho id say its defidently worth a try tho, just try to look into the shades and what would be best for you.
Saranda B.
Blountsville, AL
This is the powder I am currently using it works amazing with my estae Lauder double wear I stay matte and smooth all day long I've work a full face for over 24 hours with no budge it's cheap and has a lot of powder my only complaint is that the lid just slides off instead of clicking into place or screwing on so you can spill it easier and if you drop it the lid is easily breakable and comes off easliy
cierra K.
Kansas City
I use this loose powder in the shade light 01 to powder before foundation as well as bake and set my highlighted areas. Lightweight and blendable but sometimes ashy if left on too long. Also it can get a little messy without the puff so keep it! It’s okay for right now but once it’s gone I’m not buying it again.
Mery B.
Glendale, CA
This is one of the best loose powders I've used from Maybelline and will continue to use it. Beware it does have flash back ! I use the color 01 light and I don't have the palest skin, so I'm not sure how it would work for girls lighter than me. But it does give me that extra coverage and highlight I want.
Stefany N.
Vienna, VA
I really like this powder. I use it anywhere from 3 times a week with my makeup. I love it because I can use this powder over liquid foundation to set it and give it a nice matte finish. This powder leaves you with a nice natural color. I have oil skin and this is the perfect match for a matte finish. It is a really great quality for the price and I would definitely recommend!
Hayley C.
This was the first powder I bought when I started wearing makeup about a year ago. I chose it for having decent reviews and for the price. In everyday use, I find it does exactly was it is supposed to do. It sets my foundation quickly and easily, without making it too matte or too shiny. I now have a variety of powders but whenever I use this I wonder why I need any others.
Tiff B.
I enjoy this powder a lot!! I say this is my new favorite powder! I use this to set my face after applying my foundation and concealer, and it does help with my oil control! The control doesn’t last all day as I notice my face looks pretty oily at the end of the night, but you only need a little bit of powder, and it applies very easily! The price was great too!
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?