BY MAYBELLINE #30 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Silica Silylate

May Contain:

• Mica
  • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm e...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ge...4 Answers
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Garfield, NJ
I have been using this product on and off since I was in high school. I have very oily skin and this always helps me to keep the shine undercontrol and have a fresh look right away. Only reason I don't give the 5 stars is because if the shade which for me was a lot darker than what it looks but once you buy the first one you can go from there and fins out what shade is best for you.
Maria Antonieta H.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I've used this powder for years, and I never get tired of it. I have super oily and medium tanned skin, and this powder works perfectly for my skin, it's not too white and it gives me a glowy flawless finish, it doesn't look cakey or oliy at all! I love using it for baking my face and it stays on all day! This is a great product, and it is totally worth the price and more! Love it!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
This product never leaves my purse. I use it to "bake" my foundation and concealer. I use it multiple times a day to freshen up my face. Controls oil. Doesn't look cakey. Provides a matte finish. Only complaint is that the holes inside are way too big! I applied scotch tape to half of the holes which now keeps powder from spilling everywhere.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've used this product before and I was not satisfied. I feel like it didn't own up to the claims it had stated. It didn't make my face shine free or oil free. I was very shiny within an hour after using it and I wasn't out in the sun. This is not something I will try again , I'll stick to the products I know that will work!
Charlsie N.
Charlsie N.
Love it! I use it every day for baking underneath my eyes. This product doesn't look cakey and when taking pictures, there's no flashback. I have dry skin, so I only use this to bake my face, but it doesn't pick up on any dry spots and looks flawless. I only gave it 4 stars because I can't speak to its use of oil control.
Savannah Y.
Savannah Y.
Horton, AL
I use this everyday! It makes my face less shiny and less oily. It is super easy to use and it looks great once it is on! I have combination skin and it works perfect for me. It does not dry my face out nor does it make it oily. I recommend this product for anyone that wants a loose setting powder for a really good price!
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
kent, OH
This is my number one go to, always! I continue to restock on it and I always recommend it! It's light weight, and takes away all traces of oil and shine. It's great as a light dusting on makeup free days, a good touch up powder, and an excellent setting powder over foundation. It's also under $5, so that's the best part!
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Este polvo suelto es de los mejores, si no el mejor de farmacia que he usado, su textura es super fina y deja buen acabado, controla muy bien los brillos sin ser demasiado cubriente, aunque no es traslucido, realmente lo recomiendo, su precio es muy económico y el envase es bastante grande! sin duda alguna lo recomiendo
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I use this to bake my under eye concealer and oiler spots on my face. It's a light powder that makes my under eyes perfectly matte and pore less. It's great to use with a brush or damp beauty sponge. It never looks cakey and sets my foundation and concealer for hours. Don't have to use much to get your desired look.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I have really oily skin so I was looking for something to keep the oil in check I say this and thought I'd give it a try. It's not the worst product but if you keep layering this on your face all day it looks cakey af! So use with caution or if you have nice skin I recommend you use this alone without foundation
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
crystal s.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Baked by Carrie B.
Baked by Carrie B.
Lilburn, GA
I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?