BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline® 115 Natural Beige Light 2 Shine Free® Matte Finish.
New York.
Long-lasting formula.
100% oil free.

• Is this better than the fit me? I find the fit me very pigmented.1 Answers
  • Rua Rio Tietê N86 padre andrade floresta, fortaleza-ce Brasi, cep...1 Answers
  • Such is this product ? I recommend it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have sensitive, combination skin that is acne prone." in 2 reviews
  • "I find myself having to retouch up more often, I don't think this works very well for oily skin." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have a tendency to drop things. " in 1 review
  • "It does work well to set liquid foundation for me though." in 1 review
  • "This looks cakes if you use a puff or sponge, but with a brush it looks great and really does keep my skin matte." in 1 review
Natalia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this powder a while ago and I used it for quite a long time. It was a decent powder, it just wasn't anything special. The powder seemed a little dry or rough. It has nice sturdy packaging with a decent sized mirror. The powder is ok, but I don't think I will be buying it again because although there isn't much wrong with it, I have tried better powders.
Jess S.
This product works very well and lasts a long time. And it seems to keep your face looking matte all day, and keep your makeup somewhat in place. But by the end of the day you i did notice that my skin started to look oily again. But this product makes your skin look very pale, it says translucent but it does make your face look somewhat paler then it started out being. Its a great product for the price!! And i have tried other products like this that were more expensive but they just seem to spread my makeup around and not keep me matte. But it is very gentle and light feeling on your skin
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great powder. It is matte. Shine free. Easy to apply with a brush or with the applicator that comes with it. It is oil free and fragrance-free, it does not clog pores.
I got it on the tone Golden Medium 2. It is an awesome powder if you're looking for a cheap one.

Linds P.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my mother's old faithful, so I'm writing this review for her. She has oily skin like I do, so a mattifying powder is awesome. It comes with a little application pad and mirror, which is great for on the go touch ups. I know she has always been a fan, so I think I can recommend this on her behalf.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline Shine Free Matte Finish Powder worked good and the price wasn't bad. I felt it was a little thick  and sat heavy on my skin. It had good coverage though and i would use it if i was going to a nice event and wanted to remain shine free. I didn't like to use it regularly but on special occasions and it was great!
Aliyah B.
For a drugstore product this has excellent coverage. Also great to keep in your purse for touch-ups throughout the day. Achieving an absolutely full coverage with this would require the use of a lot of product, meant more for medium coverage.
Stephanie Y.
New Orleans, LA
Great powder I hadn't tried another one because this one does great does not set into lines and doesn't look cakey.. it's a great value and stays in place all day! What else can you ask for I recommend that you go to the counter and get matched today
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes me look super powdery. I like the powder look to a certain extent, but this is too much. I think I paid like 4 dollars for it and trust me it does look like 4 dollar powder. I prefer the one by elf cosmetics, It is cheaper and it works and looks a lot better.
Annie P.
Clearwater , Fl
This was the stuff in middle school. It kept my pimples covered and my face from being shiny. It did the job and is a nice setting powder. I've moved on to better powders now but I'll never forget all the old times.
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
I have an oily tzone, so I like to lightly powder just that area. I lightly press it on where I tend to get oily with a fingertip, which works quite well for me. The shine free look lasts much longer than foundation alone. I would recommend this product
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI
Does this last long? Where is the best place to find this?
Duvanny B.
Does it make your face look cakey?
gloria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than the fit me? I find the fit me very pigmented.
Rua Rio Tietê N86 padre andrade floresta, fortaleza-ce Brasi, cep: 60340205
María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such is this product ? I recommend it?