BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline® 115 Natural Beige Light 2 Shine Free® Matte Finish.
New York.
Long-lasting formula.
100% oil free.

• Is this better than the fit me? I find the fit me very pigmented.1 Answers
  • Rua Rio Tietê N86 padre andrade floresta, fortaleza-ce Brasi, cep...1 Answers
  • Such is this product ? I recommend it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have sensitive, combination skin that is acne prone." in 2 reviews
  • "I find myself having to retouch up more often, I don't think this works very well for oily skin." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have a tendency to drop things. " in 1 review
  • "It does work well to set liquid foundation for me though." in 1 review
  • "This looks cakes if you use a puff or sponge, but with a brush it looks great and really does keep my skin matte." in 1 review
Natalia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this powder a while ago and I used it for quite a long time. It was a decent powder, it just wasn't anything special. The powder seemed a little dry or rough. It has nice sturdy packaging with a decent sized mirror. The powder is ok, but I don't think I will be buying it again because although there isn't much wrong with it, I have tried better powders.
Jess S.
This product works very well and lasts a long time. And it seems to keep your face looking matte all day, and keep your makeup somewhat in place. But by the end of the day you i did notice that my skin started to look oily again. But this product makes your skin look very pale, it says translucent but it does make your face look somewhat paler then it started out being. Its a great product for the price!! And i have tried other products like this that were more expensive but they just seem to spread my makeup around and not keep me matte. But it is very gentle and light feeling on your skin
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great powder. It is matte. Shine free. Easy to apply with a brush or with the applicator that comes with it. It is oil free and fragrance-free, it does not clog pores.
I got it on the tone Golden Medium 2. It is an awesome powder if you're looking for a cheap one.

Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline Shine Free Matte Finish Powder worked good and the price wasn't bad. I felt it was a little thick  and sat heavy on my skin. It had good coverage though and i would use it if i was going to a nice event and wanted to remain shine free. I didn't like to use it regularly but on special occasions and it was great!
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes me look super powdery. I like the powder look to a certain extent, but this is too much. I think I paid like 4 dollars for it and trust me it does look like 4 dollar powder. I prefer the one by elf cosmetics, It is cheaper and it works and looks a lot better.
Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't crease too much in my face! It applies very well and feels so soft. It lasted a pretty good amount of time but when I start to get hot a little bit it just melts off pretty easy. I might buy this again as a gift for a newbie.
Chloee F.
Mobile
This powder is amazing . It's compatible to any high end powder and it's very affordable . I got my powder from Walmart. My only request is that I wish it would have a bigger shade range . I would definitely buy this product again
Taylor H.
Covered pretty good with concealer. Didn't give me the shine I hate. Went on well and was not hard to spread and blend. Just wish it wasn't so thin and covered a little more. Just left my face feeling oily and I have dry skin.
Ingrid S.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's been very humid lately so I've been using lots of matte powders. This one didn't last more than 20 minutes. I was immediately shiny again. Easy to blend and apply. Purchased at Walgreens wouldn't buy again.
Kaitlyn V.
Holland , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very light product. It's not cakey or anything of that nature. It's a matte finish, no shimmer. Will not protect you from the sun, you still need a moisturizer with an SPF in it. I would recommend this
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI
Does this last long? Where is the best place to find this?
Duvanny B.
Does it make your face look cakey?
gloria T.
Is this better than the fit me? I find the fit me very pigmented.
Rua Rio Tietê N86 padre andrade floresta, fortaleza-ce Brasi, cep: 60340205
María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such is this product ? I recommend it?