BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline® 115 Natural Beige Light 2 Shine Free® Matte Finish.
New York.

• Such is this product ? I recommend it?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have sensitive, combination skin that is acne prone." in 2 reviews
  • "It does work well to set liquid foundation for me though." in 1 review
  • "This looks cakes if you use a puff or sponge, but with a brush it looks great and really does keep my skin matte." in 1 review
  • "I find myself having to retouch up more often, I don't think this works very well for oily skin." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have a tendency to drop things. " in 1 review
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
i had read a lot of mixed reviews on this product so i had to find out for myself. at first it looks stunning but any type of extra oil or sweat and it almost looks like all of my under eye products are melting away.
Jennifer M.
Hard to find now but the ultimate touch up powder. Blurs imperfections and takes away shine and oil. Use it during the day for touch ups and shine control. It won’t disturb your makeup or add coverage...
Natalia C.
I got this powder a while ago and I used it for quite a long time. It was a decent powder, it just wasn't anything special. The powder seemed a little dry or rough. It has nice sturdy packaging with a decent sized mirror. The powder is ok, but I don't think I will be buying it again because although there isn't much wrong with it, I have tried better powders.
Jess S.
This product works very well and lasts a long time. And it seems to keep your face looking matte all day, and keep your makeup somewhat in place. But by the end of the day you i did notice that my skin started to look oily again. But this product makes your skin look very pale, it says translucent but it does make your face look somewhat paler then it started out being. Its a great product for the price!! And i have tried other products like this that were more expensive but they just seem to spread my makeup around and not keep me matte. But it is very gentle and light feeling on your skin
Linds P.
Washington, DC
This is my mother's old faithful, so I'm writing this review for her. She has oily skin like I do, so a mattifying powder is awesome. It comes with a little application pad and mirror, which is great for on the go touch ups. I know she has always been a fan, so I think I can recommend this on her behalf.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
Maybelline Shine Free Matte Finish Powder worked good and the price wasn't bad. I felt it was a little thick  and sat heavy on my skin. It had good coverage though and i would use it if i was going to a nice event and wanted to remain shine free. I didn't like to use it regularly but on special occasions and it was great!
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
It makes me look super powdery. I like the powder look to a certain extent, but this is too much. I think I paid like 4 dollars for it and trust me it does look like 4 dollar powder. I prefer the one by elf cosmetics, It is cheaper and it works and looks a lot better.
Roseann P.
New Bedford , MA
I have an oily tzone, so I like to lightly powder just that area. I lightly press it on where I tend to get oily with a fingertip, which works quite well for me. The shine free look lasts much longer than foundation alone. I would recommend this product
Love this Maybelline finishing powder it's really one always works really well for me it always makes a make up same place as a natural finish tape it's good for oily skin and for dry skin in my opinion I definitely recommend this to other and I definitely recommend you buy this product it is amazing
Chanel C.
A wonderful setting powder for concealer great for oily skin and dry even pro it's great for photos con creases a bit and it has a Matte finish which I loveeee I would buy it again totally amazing product
Kelsey K.
Larsen, WI
Does this last long? Where is the best place to find this?
gloria T.
Is this better than the fit me? I find the fit me very pigmented.
Duvanny B.
Does it make your face look cakey?
María R.
weston, FL
Such is this product ? I recommend it?
Rua Rio Tietê N86 padre andrade floresta, fortaleza-ce Brasi, cep: 60340205