Maybelline Shine Free Makeup Face Powder uploaded by Kittu D.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Beauty ...
María Victoria P.
This is not the maybelline product that i like the most, specially because of their presentation, it makes you think that is another brand different than maybelline. When it comes to the powder, is ok, in my opinion there are better pressed powder than this one, so if you're trying to find one of this, i recommend you to get another opinion.
Sandra T.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I enjoy using this Maybelline powder. I try to stick with high end cosmetics however this one is one I have used for years and know it's faithfully a good product. It's got great coverage and doesn't appear caked on. It's soft, has a noxzems smell and doesn't feel heavy when applied. You can't go wrong with this oldie but goodie.
Caelan C.
That's the job done wish we had more shades of it I'm using as of right now without me but there are other shads are too dark so that was pretty much I that's the job done wish we had more shades of it I'm using as of right now with at me but there are other shade with too dark so this was pretty much all I have
Judy S.
Manistee, MI
I have fair skin tone and this one makes be feel like I have nothing on and I looks great on my. I only buy this brand. I just put it on with my brush and it goes on smooth. A little pricey but it is worth it. I buy only this thanks to my sister. I tell my friends but they have their own product they use.
Kenia M.
bay point, ca
I love this product. I like how the shine looks when I placed it on. My skin tone is quiet light and This worked perfectly. Some of the Cons of this is that we were not the cost is not as expensive. This lasted me quiet a long time and I would definitely purchase this product again.
Karri D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really like Maybelline's face powders, they set my bb cream or foundation and airbrush my face. I have to reapply throughout the day to help control shine, but overall I keep this powder on hand. I would recommend this one to others because it is affordable.
Michelle C.
Glenview, IL
I love Maybelline and their makeup is amazing and I loved this product it used to be my go to makeup powder but I got tanner and couldn't find the right shade so I had to give it up sadly. But I recommend this to anyone and everyone if they have your shade!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Love this for a pressed powder as I typically use loose. It is a great to go compact. Pros, travels easy, cons when it starts to get thinner it breaks easy. Purchased at Walmart and a excellent price. Would recommend as a great "to go" item
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
I really liked Maybelline Shine Free 2-1. I like that I could conveniently carry my makeup base with me. Small snd compact I can Todd it in my purse and go. This product goes on smooth and lasts. Such a time savor when you are a busy mom.
Isabelle F.
Huntsville, AL
I bought this as an emergency powder to replace my Clinique compact...not a great purchase. It caked on and never blended no matter what I tried. It's cheap but I wouldn't buy it again and would love to stick to my Clinique forever.