Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Keeps skin fresh, clean and shine free for hours Soft matte finish -- 100% oil free! Advanced oil-control powder powder keeps skin fresh, clean and shine free for hours. Lightweight powder glides on smoothly and evenly, for flawless, matte finish. Won t cause blemishes or over dry skin Oil-free Won t clog pores Fragrance free Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Non-acnegenic Dermatologist tested ;
Photos (40)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

No sufro de piel grasosa, más bien es normal a seca,  pero este polvo es magnífico para sellar tu base y que tu maquillaje quede intacto todo el día sin nada de brillo en tu cara. Me dura al menos unas 8 horas sin tener que retocar mi maquillaje. Lo único que no me gusta es que no tienen mucha variedad de tonos. Tuve que escoger el tono light aunque sea muy claro para mí porque el medium era muy oscuro. Pero a pesar de ser más claro, cuando aplico contorno y blush en mi rostro no me veo pálida. Lo recomiendo para todo tipo de piel.

I'm normal to dry skin, and these loose powder is perfect for sealing your foundation and make your face look flawless without any shine. It last at least 8 hour without re-touching my makeup. The thing I don't like is that it comes (I think) in only three shades, and I had to pick the shade light although it was too light for me because shade medium was too dark. Bit it's OK though because I can bronce my face after applying it so I don't look pale.
Mylei Z.
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO

I have very oily/acne prone skin with occasional dry spots. I bought this to use as a setting/oil control powder over my liquid foundation, so that is how I am reviewing this.

PROS:
-Affordable
-Did not break me out or clog my pores
-Very light, not heavy, finish
-Does not cake very easily
-Did not cling to dry spots

CONS:
-Didn't help control my oil for more than an hour
-Did not help my makeup stay in place at all

OVERALL: This was not a bad powder, but I would not repurchase this since it did not work the way I hoped it would. If you have dry-normal skin this would probably work well for you. But if your face is a grease monster like mine is, this is not the best powder for you.
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Philadelphia, PA

This stuff is great for setting your face, and you do not get a flash back. My issue with this product is that it is not as thinly milled as I would like, so you can't use a lot of it. I have dry skin and it doesn't emphasize my dry spots dramatically, but up close, I can definitely tell that when I use to much, it crumbles right in all the dry spots. So if you're on a budget, get this because it works well. But just make sure you use this wisely
Darby S.
Darby S.

This to me was just a regular powder. It could be I just have extra oily skin but I never really noticed anything really spectacular about this product. I wanted to like it to because of how affordable it is and it comes in a pretty large sized package. The packaging is so messy and the powder gets everywhere which was another bummer. It was somewhat brightening which was kinda nice but overall​ I would not re-purchase.
Tori M.
Tori M.

This product is pretty good. I loved it at first. But when I kept using it, it started to do something very weird. I use this to bake me face and set my face. It looked flawless at first but then it became very dry looking. It clung to my dry patches. Don't recommend this is you have texture on your skin or dry patches. I don't want to say it's a bad products just didn't quite work for my ski.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Garfield, NJ

I have been using this product on and off since I was in high school. I have very oily skin and this always helps me to keep the shine undercontrol and have a fresh look right away. Only reason I don't give the 5 stars is because if the shade which for me was a lot darker than what it looks but once you buy the first one you can go from there and fins out what shade is best for you.
I've used this powder for years, and I never get tired of it. I have super oily and medium tanned skin, and this powder works perfectly for my skin, it's not too white and it gives me a glowy flawless finish, it doesn't look cakey or oliy at all! I love using it for baking my face and it stays on all day! This is a great product, and it is totally worth the price and more! Love it!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Excelsior , MN

This product never leaves my purse. I use it to "bake" my foundation and concealer. I use it multiple times a day to freshen up my face. Controls oil. Doesn't look cakey. Provides a matte finish. Only complaint is that the holes inside are way too big! I applied scotch tape to half of the holes which now keeps powder from spilling everywhere.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Corvallis, OR

This is the perfect finishing touch for my makeup, I didn't think much of it when I bought it because of the basic packaging, but I am in love now. It smooths everything out and keeps my skin from getting oily, even in warm or humid weather. It does have a slight tint so I use it sparingly so I don't end up with a caked-on finish.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA

I've used this product before and I was not satisfied. I feel like it didn't own up to the claims it had stated. It didn't make my face shine free or oil free. I was very shiny within an hour after using it and I wasn't out in the sun. This is not something I will try again , I'll stick to the products I know that will work!
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX

crystal s.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Cindy D.

Cindy Lou N.
Cindy Lou N.

Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA

Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

Join Now