Maybelline Shine Free - Loose Oil Control Loose Powder uploaded by Joselin G.Maybelline Shine Free - Loose Oil Control Loose Powder uploaded by Yecenia B.Maybelline Shine Free - Loose Oil Control Loose Powder uploaded by Lynn O.See all 46 photos
2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #37 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Keeps skin fresh, clean and shine free for hours Soft matte finish -- 100% oil free! Advanced oil-control powder powder keeps skin fresh, clean and shine free for hours. Lightweight powder glides on smoothly and evenly, for flawless, matte finish. Won t cause blemishes or over dry skin Oil-free Won t clog pores Fragrance free Hypoallergenic Non-comedogenic Non-acnegenic Dermatologist tested ; see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking fo...Yes! I use this to bake under ... 3 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my m...I just learned that applying s... 3 Answers
  • Does this really control oil? I have ...I have oily skin and this work... 2 Answers
Photos (46)
  • "I found this product a few years back and it really does help my oily skin, I don't use foundation so this is the perfect light weight way of getting rid of the shine." in 2 reviews
  • "It leaves my face feeling oil free for the whole day." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very oily, acne prone skin, and this absorbed the oil and didn't break me out!" in 1 review
  • "It helps keep my foundation on, controls oil very well, and with the right foundation it will make you look flawless." in 1 review
Mylei Z.
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
I have very oily/acne prone skin with occasional dry spots. I bought this to use as a setting/oil control powder over my liquid foundation, so that is how I am reviewing this.

PROS:
-Affordable
-Did not break me out or clog my pores
-Very light, not heavy, finish
-Does not cake very easily
-Did not cling to dry spots

CONS:
-Didn't help control my oil for more than an hour
-Did not help my makeup stay in place at all

OVERALL: This was not a bad powder, but I would not repurchase this since it did not work the way I hoped it would. If you have dry-normal skin this would probably work well for you. But if your face is a grease monster like mine is, this is not the best powder for you.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Garfield, NJ
I have been using this product on and off since I was in high school. I have very oily skin and this always helps me to keep the shine undercontrol and have a fresh look right away. Only reason I don't give the 5 stars is because if the shade which for me was a lot darker than what it looks but once you buy the first one you can go from there and fins out what shade is best for you.
Maria Antonieta H.
Maria Antonieta H.
I've used this powder for years, and I never get tired of it. I have super oily and medium tanned skin, and this powder works perfectly for my skin, it's not too white and it gives me a glowy flawless finish, it doesn't look cakey or oliy at all! I love using it for baking my face and it stays on all day! This is a great product, and it is totally worth the price and more! Love it!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product never leaves my purse. I use it to "bake" my foundation and concealer. I use it multiple times a day to freshen up my face. Controls oil. Doesn't look cakey. Provides a matte finish. Only complaint is that the holes inside are way too big! I applied scotch tape to half of the holes which now keeps powder from spilling everywhere.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've used this product before and I was not satisfied. I feel like it didn't own up to the claims it had stated. It didn't make my face shine free or oil free. I was very shiny within an hour after using it and I wasn't out in the sun. This is not something I will try again , I'll stick to the products I know that will work!
Charlsie N.
Charlsie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! I use it every day for baking underneath my eyes. This product doesn't look cakey and when taking pictures, there's no flashback. I have dry skin, so I only use this to bake my face, but it doesn't pick up on any dry spots and looks flawless. I only gave it 4 stars because I can't speak to its use of oil control.
Savannah Y.
Savannah Y.
Horton, AL
I use this everyday! It makes my face less shiny and less oily. It is super easy to use and it looks great once it is on! I have combination skin and it works perfect for me. It does not dry my face out nor does it make it oily. I recommend this product for anyone that wants a loose setting powder for a really good price!
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Kent, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my number one go to, always! I continue to restock on it and I always recommend it! It's light weight, and takes away all traces of oil and shine. It's great as a light dusting on makeup free days, a good touch up powder, and an excellent setting powder over foundation. It's also under $5, so that's the best part!
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Este polvo suelto es de los mejores, si no el mejor de farmacia que he usado, su textura es super fina y deja buen acabado, controla muy bien los brillos sin ser demasiado cubriente, aunque no es traslucido, realmente lo recomiendo, su precio es muy econ├│mico y el envase es bastante grande! sin duda alguna lo recomiendo
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I use this to bake my under eye concealer and oiler spots on my face. It's a light powder that makes my under eyes perfectly matte and pore less. It's great to use with a brush or damp beauty sponge. It never looks cakey and sets my foundation and concealer for hours. Don't have to use much to get your desired look.
Sonia G.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?