Maybelline Shine Free Blemish Control Concealer uploaded by BRITTANYFAYE N.Maybelline Shine Free Blemish Control Concealer uploaded by Evija B.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Disguised in this creamy, lightweight concealer is one of the most effective anti-acne ingredients you can buy. While totally concealing, this exclusive formula is healing blemishes and actually helping to prevent new ones. Without over-drying skin....

• I would like to know if this comes with SPF ? Is it waterproof? I...2 Answers
  • My mom has these  and she loves it Be the first to answer!
  • Every time I go to Walmart I pass by this and I've been wondering...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daiana u.
Daiana u.
Tengo la piel muy aceitosa y no tengo mucho acné, la mayor parte del tiempo. Es bastante embarazoso. Este corrector hace a través de un gran trabajo de mi piel grasa y actúa como un gran tratamiento del acné. Tengo la piel muy blanca, así que fue un poco difícil de mezclar para mí sólo porque mi piel es muy evidente con el maquillaje, incluso el color de la piel blanca.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Great product My only issue is that my skin color
changes with the season. Summer I'm super dark
winter I'm super pale. So I usually don't finish one
bottle before I have to buy the other one. But I also
Don't wear makeup everyday either so that why I
never finish a bottle before I have to buy the other.
Other then pricing the product last all day and has
good coverage.
xochitl A.
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC
Si es bueno pero es demasiado pastoso el conciler deberían de tener cobertura ligera para poder difiera mejor realmente no me gusta mucho pero quiero darle una segunda oportunidad

If it is good but it is too doughy the conciler should have light coverage to be able to differ better I really do not like it much but I want to give it a second chance
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
I have really oily skin and I have bad acne, most of the time. It's pretty embarrassing. This concealer though does a great job of my oily skin and it acts as a great acne treatment. I have very fair skin so it was a little difficult to blend for me just because my skin is very obvious with make-up, even the fair skin color.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I don't use concealer often but when I do I always get the Maybelline shine free stuff because it's affordable and conveniently on hand at nearly any retailer. Considering that I haven't tried many different brands this one works pretty good. I don't have to re apply to cover those pesky breakouts and it doesn't feel oily.
Kira I.
Kira I.
Cedar City, UT
I am pretty sure I got the wrong shade of this. I have a odd skin tone with a really weird undertone so it is sooo hard to find a good concealer. This one was a little to obvious on my face, I hope I had the wrong shade, because while it was obvious I was wearing it, it was so light and pretty looking (in the bottle)
Corin M.
Corin M.
I have had severe acne in the past and this concealer has done wonders. It covers even the hardest of pimples and it doesn't leave a shiny finish like some concealers do. It is long lasting and is great for long days or nights out. I would buy this product again and I would encourage you to buy it as well!
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
this concealer honestly does what it reallu says im an oily girl and this controls it very much is buildable to however you want it. covers up them acne scars. im going to keep rebuying honestly is amazing affordable very good quality most of maybelline concealers have been great so far.
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
The formula is good. My only really problem with Maybelline facial cosmetics is that they all seem to be at least 2 whole shades too dark for my skin tone. Everywhere I look it seems that they are not light enough or I have to pair it was a super light powder to try to even it out
nelle l.
nelle l.
Reading, PA
Good concealer ! I keep this in my bag for quick touch ups
while I am on the go. Would recommend this for those
who don't like a heavy look ..it goes on light and has
medium coverage . It is also good to be added with any foundations
Is not dry and is very light feeling
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I would like to know if this comes with SPF ? Is it waterproof? Is it sweat proof? Does it come in hair skin colors? Where can I purchase it for the cheapest price?
Jaide R.
Jaide R.
Ellensburg, WA
Every time I go to Walmart I pass by this and I've been wondering how well it works. Does it give good coverage? At the end of the day when you wash your face, does this product make your face actually break out worse? What are your experiences with this?
My mom has these  and she loves it