Maybelline Shine Free Blemish Control Concealer uploaded by Evija B.Maybelline Shine Free Blemish Control Concealer uploaded by BRITTANYFAYE N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Disguised in this creamy, lightweight concealer is one of the most effective anti-acne ingredients you can buy. While totally concealing, this exclusive formula is healing blemishes and actually helping to prevent new ones. Without over-drying skin....

Buy on Amazon
  • "this is a good concealer, it doesn't dry my face but it also doesn't make it shiny. i would recommend but everyone else has their own taste in makeup (:" in 40 reviews
  • "i have this in a lighter color. it does well to cover my blemishes and dark circles . i also use it when i contour my face. i recommend this if you want something at a fraction of the cost of more expensive concealers. " in 18 reviews
Erica C.
Athens
This is a good concealer but I prefer using Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous concealer. It has decent coverage but I think Covergirl’s concealer lasts longer. It is easy to blend and worth a try. It’s still a great product, just not my favorite.
Erica C.
Evansville, IN
Great product My only issue is that my skin color
changes with the season. Summer I'm super dark
winter I'm super pale. So I usually don't finish one
bottle before I have to buy the other one. But I also
Don't wear makeup everyday either so that why I
never finish a bottle before I have to buy the other.
Other then pricing the product last all day and has
good coverage.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I don't use concealer often but when I do I always get the Maybelline shine free stuff because it's affordable and conveniently on hand at nearly any retailer. Considering that I haven't tried many different brands this one works pretty good. I don't have to re apply to cover those pesky breakouts and it doesn't feel oily.
Tessa R.
Rochester, NY
I have always used Maybelline products - this concealer is a great product and a bang for your buck! Had pretty good coverage and a non-heavy feel. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a concealer that they do not need to use on the regular. Its good for the price, but not the best out there.
Corin M.
I have had severe acne in the past and this concealer has done wonders. It covers even the hardest of pimples and it doesn't leave a shiny finish like some concealers do. It is long lasting and is great for long days or nights out. I would buy this product again and I would encourage you to buy it as well!
Wanda V.
Bronx , NY
this concealer honestly does what it reallu says im an oily girl and this controls it very much is buildable to however you want it. covers up them acne scars. im going to keep rebuying honestly is amazing affordable very good quality most of maybelline concealers have been great so far.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
It was a good product. The color was a lot lighter than I expected. The packaging was good, very easy to use. The concealer would last for the whole day and was very easy to apply and blend out. I'd recommend it to others, but get a shade darker than normal.
Mahreen K.
I absolutely LOVE this product! blemish control + oil free formula is buildable and easy to use. It is compact so i usually keep mine on the go especially when I have all day events. I typically apply the product with a small beauty blender or my finger. Just dab on a few drops on the blemish and set it with a powder for all day coverage. I get mine at CVS
Ariel W.
This concealer easily blends with the bags under my eyes! it also blends perfectly with the little bumps on my face. the cons of the product is it's don't last that long. i would highly recommend this to others for like a quick out and about look!
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
This product is alright. It didn't cover as much as I would have liked. Only small pores, but nothing big or red. It's packaged nicely and appealing to the eye. It was easy to apply, but didn't blend very well. I would recommend if you only break out a little but not for a lot of pores.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Every time I go to Walmart I pass by this and I've been wondering how well it works. Does it give good coverage? At the end of the day when you wash your face, does this product make your face actually break out worse? What are your experiences with this?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I would like to know if this comes with SPF ? Is it waterproof? Is it sweat proof? Does it come in hair skin colors? Where can I purchase it for the cheapest price?
My mom has these  and she loves it