Maybelline Shine Free Blemish Control Concealer uploaded by BRITTANYFAYE N.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I would like to know if this comes with SPF ? Is it waterproof? Is ...2 Answers
  • Every time I go to Walmart I pass by this and I've been wondering h...2 Answers
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
The formula is good. My only really problem with Maybelline facial cosmetics is that they all seem to be at least 2 whole shades too dark for my skin tone. Everywhere I look it seems that they are not light enough or I have to pair it was a super light powder to try to even it out
Anna F.
Anna F.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm super pasty, and Maybelline's concealer was the first one I went for when I was just starting to use makeup! It really covered up my blemishes when I was breaking out a ton in high school. This is a great drugstore brand and a great concealer option!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love the fact that this covers blemishes, but also seems to fight them off. It lasts for awhile, and blends in flawlessly with my other makeup. I purchased it at Target and was a first time user since my normal was out. I would purchase again.
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
This product is absolutely amazing! A lifesaver for sure! This product works wonders at covering up acne. Not only does my acne stay hidden all day long, but this product reduces the shine in my face and makes me look fresh all day long!
Madison J.
Madison J.
Louisa, KY
It's an okay concealer and it gives and okay coverage amount. But there are better concealers out there. There's also not a lot in the packaging but it's okay and it's easy to apply and use and it blends out well
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
This is an okay product. Not one of my faves. I have combination skin and am very fair. It does not compare to higher end products at all. It is cheaper which is a plus and it doesn't break your skin out.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would actually like to try this again. But the first time I used it, it left my under eyes so dry and creased looking. I wanna try it with a different setting powder and see if that makes a difference.
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this to cover up my acne blemishes and scars.it has great coverage and lasts a long time. This comes at good prices and is found at most drug stores or even Walmart or target! Worth trying!
Naeomie R.
Naeomie R.
Kissimmee, FL
It's not good I don't like this it is not shine free!! Trust me I really want to give it another chance but I just scared that after investing so much money it will have the same result as before!
Kristy O.
Kristy O.
Macomb, MI
This did nothing for my pimples and it didn't stay on very long... It wore off fast. Bummer since it was a great idea just didn't work well. Last time I give drug store makeup a chance.
Jaide R.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Every time I go to Walmart I pass by this and I've been wondering how well it works. Does it give good coverage? At the end of the day when you wash your face, does this product make your face actually break out worse? What are your experiences with this?
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I would like to know if this comes with SPF ? Is it waterproof? Is it sweat proof? Does it come in hair skin colors? Where can I purchase it for the cheapest price?