Maybelline Shadow Effects True Color Shadow/Liner uploaded by katherine s.

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Eye Shadows - Maybelline Shadow Effects True Color Shadow/Liner: Multi-dimensional color Glides on smoothly Long wearing, creamy color glides on smoothly and blends easily Details provided by Maybelline

Erica L.
Minneapolis, MN
I actually was able to find this at my local dollar store and I went back to buy a couple other shades. This is alright for the price but it is kind of sticky and makes your eye skin stick to itself. It also becomes more worn down and difficult to use over time.
Sheila K.
Love the feel of this, goes on easy, doesn't crease, easy to apply and use. I like this bone color because its natural and the color lasts longer than most others. Great value for the price. I'd recommend it for anyone who wants a stay on product.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reminds me of the 80s, I love using colored liner again, it's so much fun. This could be easier to control, some out there are. I do like it though, stays in place fairly well and is easy to remove as well. Good range of colors available
Madison B.
This is a good liner. It stays in place nearly all day until I rub my eye or something. And then it's a light color so I put this or a white color in my waterline and it gives me a doe eyed look. I love it!
Vickie L.
The color wasn't true to what was advertised. Packing was okay, nothing special. It didn't last very long. I just expected more. Maybeline have other products you should try. Bottom line, this is a miss.
Sarrah O.
I will only buy this brand from now on. Amazing quality and an affordable price. I bought at CVS during a sale and it's a better product then any other . It was easy to use and stayed on all day.
Briana S.
Renton, WA
Good basic eyeliner. Not too dry, not overly creamy so it doesn't melt off my face. I've used it as a mild highlight on the brows before too. Blends decently.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not great at putting on eye make up so this product was perfect for me. It was super easy to put on and didn't make a huge mess! I love it!
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I wasn't crazy about this product. I'd rather use a eye palette with powders. This didn't last long and was too thick to be a liner.
Joanna V.
Tolleson, AZ
I used black color of this one and as any of the other eye liners was great for the time being. I am satisfied with this product
Jessy L.
Is this product long lasting?
Daisy L.