Maybelline Salon Finish Nail Color uploaded by Meoruam F.Maybelline Salon Finish Nail Color uploaded by ashley p.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Natasha S.
Natasha S.
i bought this in Unforgettable Red, a really pretty shade. I was very happy with the application, and the polish lasted pretty well, three days on me with only minimal tip wear, and I am pretty hard on my nails. i got this in crystal clear, a clear polish. thought it was a top coat. chips quickly. Nothing special.

María P.
María P.
Me encanta este color, es muy fuerte, pero en mi no duro mucho (creo que no fue en si el produto, la vez que me la aplique realice demasiadas tareas con las manos y sabia que no me iba a durar) pero deberia darle otra oportunidad y ver que tal funciona en otras condiciones, aunque el color me encanta.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Cary, NC
This color is my favorite!!! It is really glossy and is super easy to apply. As a plus, it also dries really quickly compared to other brands! It took me less than an hour to do my nails, which is unheard of for me because of my clumsiness! I would definitely buy it again!
Caree C.
Caree C.
Wylie, TX
Great color at an affordable price. I don't even use a base coat or a top coat with this. It really is "salon finish" and has saved me so many times when I didn't have time to go get a manicure before an event. I have 2 or 3 of these and would definitely purchase more.
Jeannette P.
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
Maybelline salon finish nail color is a beautiful smooth nail polish. You need about two coats to get the color looking really pigmented and has a lot of shine It lasts a few days only because I work with my hands a ton. Great pigment and feels light.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Nelsonville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe it's her....maybe it's Maybelline!! Mayballine is one of those brands that has bwwn around since I can remember, and has always made really great products! Their nail polish is one of those great products that I love and trust!!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried and true! An oldie but a goodie! Maybelline is always coming out with new colors and the formula is great. Great thing about this old favorite is it's found in all the grocery stores and drug stores and is super affordable.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Lexington, KY
I love Maybelline products I buy them quite often they're nail polish is awesome I recommend each and everyone of you to try it it does not trip off and it stays on for longer than a week very great product and date please try
Alina S.
Alina S.
the color is great and true to the packaging, and it stays on for a quite a while, as if you got it done at the salon. dont need too many coats to get the desired color. would recommend, fairly affordable.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Oxford
This really is a great formula. I love the colors it comes in. THIS formula is great and didn't damage my nails. IT was easy to put on and take off. IT truly was a great purchase.