BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline SALON EXPERT Nail Polish #705 Champagne Shimmer

Buy on Amazon
Lovella M.
Lovella M.
Shreveport
This product looks pretty for me, it looks just simple and natural like the way I wanted, easy to apply, and I also like its smell. The brushes are fine not too big for me and very comfy. Like wearing this product in my nails.
isabella h.
isabella h.
Brandon, MS
Let me start off with saying I am a nail polish junkie! I have so many! This color never gets old! It's the perfect nudish natural but glam color!
Carlie D.
Carlie D.
Love me some maybeline nail polish! I love doing my nails and usually choose this brand when doing them!!
Kaycee L.
Kaycee L.
Midwest City
A subtitle color you can wear with anything , I love a good nude nail polish with some extra shimmer
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Portsmouth
This nail polish is ok for the price. Min chipped after 4 days of wearing it on my nails.
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I usually do not write reviews of this nature – however, I'm hoping it will help someone else. I purchased Maybelline Master Kajal about six month ago. I used it while on vacation in a developing country. When I suddenly got an eye infection, I thought it was a result of SOMETHING from the country I was visiting. However, two days ago I used the eyeliner again because it went with my outfit and all of a sudden I got a very nasty eye infection again – mirroring what happened when I was on vacation. My eyes became very red and yellowish mucus formed.
E
E
This nail polish did not stay on very long and was not long lasting. It was hard to put on but the colour was nice. I didn't find it easy to apply. I was a first time user and do not plan on trying it again.
Arwa H.
Arwa H.
Ouled teima, souss massa
Thiis nail polish is amazing AF ... I felt like I'm in a nail polish salon . It's easy to apply (just be careful of the edges) it's different then the others . Truly recommended for everyone.
Jamie-Leigh B.
Jamie-Leigh B.
Wigan
Lovely colour, drys pretty quick and it all give a gorgggg finish, not much in the bottle for the price i payed but it was good for the money
Seeya N.
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
The texture of these nail paints is creamy, neither too runny nor too thick, just the right texture for beautiful non-streaky application.