BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are these sheer or full coverage type colors?1 Answers
Maybelline Roller Color Loose Powder Eyeshadow
  • "Got this for my sister she really loved the colors and shes is young so she loves glitter and was happy" in 10 reviews
  • "I really like that s eye shadow I like the rollon package you don't have to worry about having a eyeshadow brush. I like how it is long lasting. I use this everyday. It goes great with my blue eyes. I will be buying more of this eye shadow and I will recommend this to my friends." in 6 reviews
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Angellica D.
Bellmead, TX
I was skeptical when I first tried this thinking that the fallout would be horrendous, but to my surprise it wasn't that bad! Great for a night out on the town or when you're just feeling flirty and bright!
barbie m.
Never really liked roll on eye shadow, so I gave this on to my sister and she loved it. It looks nice and she is good at making alternate looks, but I just find it hard to blend with other colors and all together just awkward to use. It is probably just a personal preference, though.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Oh man were these awful lol. They didn't blend at all and were extremely difficult to apply. Sometimes the roller ball gets loose and does not allow for the eyeshadow to come out. Definitely would not recommend these.
Britni R.
I like the pigment and staying power of this shadow, but the rollerball is too big. The shadow ends up in places I don't want it. I think this product would be a hit if the container and ball was skinner so you could put this on more precisely.
Rachel R.
I actually really liked roll on eyeshadow, yet I cannot find these in stores anymore. They had good color payoff, and were nice to throw in a handbag to backpack for touch ups between class or at the end of a work shift before going out
Lacey S.
West Memphis, AR
I got a really clumpy affect after a couple of hours. It was also really sticky, and I had a lot of trouble getting it off. I also don't think that the shimmer went well with my blue eyes. Probably will not repurchase this one!
Starr M.
Elizabethtown, KY
DO NOT BUY THIS! This made my eye swell up. This smells like chemicals and it gets every where. I only tried the pink but I'm guessing they are all the same. I will never use this again! I do not recommend at all
Rose S.
Waco, TX
This so was not my favorite eyeshadow. Didn't like the feel of using a roller color on my eye.must be cause I'm still old school. Another product that I gave my daughter.
Amber L.
Hersey, MI
I use a lot of diff eyshodows, i buy by color not brand i love the way u can put on imer then roll on hhour shadow n u r done, perfect for them running late days
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are these sheer or full coverage type colors?