BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are these sheer or full coverage type colors?1 Answers
Arlie B.
Pompano Beach, FL

I just loved this eyeshadow. It's such a beautiful bronzy multidimensional medium brown. I wore it every day for a while. The only downside is the packaging. The price is perfect ($5) It's too bad they discontinued it. I found one left online for $15, and I paid out. That's how much I love the color and staying power.
Esther S.
North Billerica, MA
Maybelline is famous for using the lowest quality of ingredients and testing on animals, I would highly recommend that you stay away from this product, it may seem convenient to own a product like this but try other brands with similar products, like: Urban Decay, Josie Maran, and NudeStix
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
I was really surprised at this quality for a drug store brand. When I first saw this, I didn't have high expectations. I thought the packaging was beautiful, which is rare for me. The pigmentation was suprisingly wonderful! The only issue I had with this product is cleaning this product.
JadeLynn F.
Never really liked roll on eye shadow, so I gave this on to my sister and she loved it. It looks nice and she is good at making alternate looks, but I just find it hard to blend with other colors and all together just awkward to use. It is probably just a personal preference, though.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA
I really like these eyeshadows! They are so extremely easy to use. I get mine at Target, and they aren't very expensive. For me it lasts all day and all night. I will be buying it again especially because it just rolls right on without having to use a brush or a finger.
Rachel C.
Morganton, NC
I'm first time buyer of the maybelline Eyeshadow and I love it, its a little on the pricey side but it is worth the money. It last a long time doesn't run or smear. I buy mine at Wal-mart it is not as pricey there. I will be buying more Maybelline eye shadow pallets.
Jessica D.
I am not a big fan of this product, Maybelline is a good drugstore brand. This product in particular is not good at all. When you place it over the Eyeshadow on eyes it removes Eyeshadow and can get upsetting, you can use it for body or accents on face.
Brittany P.
Fayetteville, AR
I use this product in the brown color. I'm surprised they still have the product. I've had this for like 6 years and it's still almost brand new. Very easy for a quick every day look. I just apply and blend with my fingers and I'm done
Kenzie E.
Portland, OR
Pretty nice but a few points knocked down because of the lack of accuracy you have to have while using this product. Other than that the pigment is vibrant and pretty true to the picture, but it does crease if you don't use a primer.
Kamini
Ponte Vedra, FL
The product thing I love the show is great and and love to see you in 51 world is amazing product much after and had to do with the blog and same lines as know face feeling so intense smoothr and clean love my product
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these sheer or full coverage type colors?