Maybelline ® New York Tattoo Studioâ ¢ Waterproof Brow Gel 250 Blonde 0.23 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Amanda B.

BY MAYBELLINE

Fill in eyebrows with a gel formula that lasts up to 2 days Instantly colors and defines for full eyebrows Eyebrow defining tip fills and grooming spoolie blends for fuller-looking brows see more...

Amanda B.
Bel Air, MD
Color me impressed! I have heard nothing but good things about this product and was excited to try. All I can say is wow! Not only was the price great but the results were awesome. True to what it says it did stay for 2 days and went on smoothly and without any smears. My brows never looked better.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I wanted to love this,I really did..k wanted to put it on and have great brows. Although it is a very nice formula and easy to use, it was much too dark for my blonde brows, I still want a natural look...not a painted on too dark look. In all fairness, im albino, so I have no pigment in my hair or brows, baisicalky they are platinum blonde and normally my brows are small white little lines...I tried the color for blonde hair, and like most others, it looks like I drew on my face with a Sharpie😪 people with normal skin tones and darker blonde hair may have better results..so Dont count it out just yet.