BY MAYBELLINE

Fill in eyebrows with a gel formula that lasts up to 2 days Instantly colors and defines for full eyebrows Eyebrow defining tip fills and grooming spoolie blends for fuller-looking brows see more...

• Dose one application of this realy last for two days?1 Answers
Maybelline ® New York Tattoo Studioâ ¢ Waterproof Brow Gel 250 Blonde 0.23 fl. oz. Tube
Stephanie L.
Henderson, NV
I love this product! It does last about 2to 3 days. I think it depends how much makeup you use. I put it on at night and it will last me about 3 days. I don't wear makeup unless I'm going out. I really wanted to try this because I always have to share in my brows. Now it this I don't. I don't wash my eyebrows every night. I wash my face and avoid the brows. I have washed my entire face and even then it faded but I had some color. I was my whole face when I put on full makeup. I have gone swimming with it on and it last for the day and it fades. Which I was ok with because there was still color. I would highly recommend it. You may need to play with the color a bit.
Sydney C.
Phoenix, AZ
For the price, this stuff is awesome! I don’t use the actual applicator, I instead use an eyeliner brush to create more fine lines. Most of the product stays on even when I wash my face (with oil-free soap) which makes it much easier to do my brows the next day! The blonde shade is a little too light for me, but I like my eyebrows to be darker. If you’re a fan of lighter brows, I think it’s a great shade for light blondes! I would highly recommend for people who don’t like filling in their brows every day! People with oily skin won’t have as great of results.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I don't normally use brow products but I had the opportunity to try this durring a live demonstration at Walmart and was so impressed with the results and ease of use. It filled in my brows nicely, covered the few grey strands and looked natural. It's water proof and dose not smudge. Plus the price is reasonable and they say one application last two days. I'm loveing it so far.
Olivia G.
Minneapolis
Stays on all day long which is my #1 priority for a brow gel. Smells like paint but only if you put it right up to your nose. Doesn’t bother me. The doe foot applicator applies too much product to I run it just barley across my brows and then use a spooly to work it through. It comes with a tiny spooly but I recommend getting your own. Enough product to last you forever though.
Sarah B.
I was excited to try this product and purchased it specifically to be used in a wedding. The applicator is a doe foot type. I wish it had more of a liquid liner applicator. To apply I used a clean flat tipped brush. For people wanting to purchase be sure to pick a lighter shade than your natural brow coloring, otherwise could end up looking like sharpie. There was no odor or irritation of the skin. It lasted 2 days in heat and after cleansing. My brows are quite thin but looked fuller with stiffness and it saved me loads of time getting ready. It was priced at $12.99 and I used my Walgreens points toward the purchase.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I wanted to love this,I really did..k wanted to put it on and have great brows. Although it is a very nice formula and easy to use, it was much too dark for my blonde brows, I still want a natural look...not a painted on too dark look. In all fairness, im albino, so I have no pigment in my hair or brows, baisicalky they are platinum blonde and normally my brows are small white little lines...I tried the color for blonde hair, and like most others, it looks like I drew on my face with a Sharpie😪 people with normal skin tones and darker blonde hair may have better results..so Dont count it out just yet.
Amanda B.
Bel Air, MD
Color me impressed! I have heard nothing but good things about this product and was excited to try. All I can say is wow! Not only was the price great but the results were awesome. True to what it says it did stay for 2 days and went on smoothly and without any smears. My brows never looked better.
Kate T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I absolutely love this brow gel! It does on and looks so natural, plus it stays on so well, even through a shower, but can be easily washed off with soap and water. Definitely plan to continue using, and would recommend to all.
Marlene P.
It’s a little dark for my blonde brows. The applicator puts out too much product and makes a mess. I have to work quickly to clean up the excess with a clean mascara brush and q-tips and it’s a process. Since it’s time consuming I can’t use it all the time so I use the product only sometimes. The one thing I like is that it stays put once I perfect it. I think a shade a little lighter than this should be added to the color line.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
Im not using blonde, its medium brown. So easy to use. Great pigmentation. Lasts almost 3 days! I dont have a lot of brow hairs but this brush finds them and really makes them stand out. This is one of my favorite brow products! #mybeautyawards #labordaylook
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
Dose one application of this realy last for two days?

back