BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shine - Free Finish. Skin looks flawless and blemish free. Stands up to heat and humidity, never looks cakey, leaves skin looking fresh and clean. Won't clog pores. hypoallergenic. dermatologist-tested. non-acnegenic. safe for sensitive skin.To use:...

• How good is the coverage on this product?2 Answers
Brenda G.
It's alright, but rather not purchase it since I didn't have a great experience with this product. If you are looking for a more natural look then this is for you!
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
I like this product but when you are my age or actually rather when applying makeup to my face too much powder makes me look like I'm older and sets lines deeper....steer clear unless you want to do a quick cover 3 min or less makeup look without liquid foundation
Mandi U.
St. Louis
It's been a long time since I have used this, but I was not a fan. I don't know if it was any fault of the product, but I fine that all drugstore powders and foundation tend to oxidize on my face and leave an orange hue. As a super pale strawberry blonde / redhead, an orangy hue is not cute on my face. Other than that, it seemed like a good powder. There was a decent range of colors for people. It seemed to be milled fairly fine and didn't look too cakey. I wanted to like this, but I couldn't because I didn't want to deal with it oxidizing and changing colors after I left the house. Maybelline is a great drug store brand and I enjoy other products, I just have to be really picky about foundations, powders and bases.
Eline D.
For a light and healthy complexion, I recommend you to use maybelline.
Maybelline is for people who have a light complexion and normal to oily skin.

You can buy this product everywhere you go.

I don't go for anything lower then maybelline there is no other product that is as good as the maybelline purestay powder and foundation in Ivory.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Maybelline pure powder is my all-time date-night travel companion because it's the right size when I'm carrying a small purse. Helps me do touch ups to cover my t-zone. I also like that it gives me a shine free finish and covers my blemishes.
Vikki C.
This powder feels very light. It doesn't leave a heavy feeling. It is very simple to apply. My skin tone is fair and complex. The pros are great price and the cons are that after a few hours it shows wrinkles.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
These are good pigments the colors where a little out there though. The price is the main draw I picked mine up at the dollar store. Due to them being loose there are a little harder to apply I would totally purchase again.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This powder is great and blends well. It's very affordable. This is not my usual powder but I use it if I need to refill or ran out. It's a great powder for the price. It may need to be reapplied every now and then throughout the day but it's a good product
Anna Marie R.
COLUMBIA, SC
Always has been a favorite. Maybelline is one of my go too brands. I've used it since I was a teen, it's always well priced, and gives good coverage. I haven't ever had a complaint about it, so although there are always cons, I can't think of a single one, unless I can't find my shade at the store!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Excellent product! I love Maybelline because they make great make up at affordable prices. This powder met my expectations, it's the first time i use it and i will buy it again. It is effective to eliminate shine from my face in the hottest days!
Jackie D.
Valencia, PA
How good is the coverage on this product?

Amazon