Maybelline Pure Powder Foundation

Shine - Free Finish. Skin looks flawless and blemish free. Stands up to heat and humidity, never looks cakey, leaves skin looking fresh and clean. Won't clog pores. hypoallergenic. dermatologist-tested. non-acnegenic. safe for sensitive skin.To use:...

Is this good for dry skin ?
How good is the coverage on this product?
Start your review of Maybelline Pure Powder Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda L.
The color match up very well. It very easy to blend in. Easy to carry with you all day and small enough to pull it out and do touch up when ever u never do so
Steffany C.
These are good pigments the colors where a little out there though. The price is the main draw I picked mine up at the dollar store. Due to them being loose there are a little harder to apply I would totally purchase again.
mirta V.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me entraría usar este productos mis nietas lo usa y les queda muy bien y quisiera promoverlo pero antes usarlo #Influenster #Voxbox
Sarah N.
Cheney, WA
I love it!  Especially during the Summer.  It's light weight, yet has perfect coverage. Lasted all day long,  even in the heat. Nothing to improve as far as I can tell. This product is affordable. Not too  pricey.  Definitely would recommend this product to others ; )

Barbara P.
Springfield, VT
Maybelline is a company that has been around for years. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I do not have to worry about it. So simple to apply, and and it is quick and fast. I love the fact that I know my make up will stay in place well into the evening. My friends ask me how i look so good and I tell them Maybelline
Madeline V.
Bronx , NY
Maybelline Pure Powder Foundation uploaded by Madeline V.
Maybelline Pure Powder Foundation uploaded by Madeline V.
I like so much because is my favorite Leaves me a very nice finish on my face lasts all day
Damita S.
Baltimore, MD
First, this foundation is discontinued. But if you can find it here's my review: This is a light-coverage foundation that is 50% water, hypoallergenic and non-comodogenic. THAT IS HUGE for a foundation. If you need FULL coverage this product cannot help you. This product came out before BB and CC creams were popularized but its pretty much the same consistency. Its light coverage. It is build-able to an extent, so if you need medium coverage, this might work for you, in layers or paired with a spot concealer. If you have great skin, and don't need heavy or extra gunk on you face THIS IS FOR YOU. They even have shades darker shades for black women. You can mix two shades very easily to create a perfect tint as well. It goes in smooth. Not everyone wants to put heavy essentially chemicals on their face, day in and day out that clog your pores. Some people are very conscious of the products and ingredients they put on their face. This is a good product for that. Also, good if you want the tinted moisturizer type of thing, just a little lighter (project wise not color wise). I honestly don't know what all the bad reviews are for....
Daphne B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This product smells like baby powder to me, which isn’t personally one of my favorite smells it is packaged very well but it is also kind of got a chalky substance. I’m not the biggest fan I don’t know that I would buy it again compared to the rest of Maybelline‘s line.
Natalie T.
Buen producto, fácil de utilizar, colores muy parecidos al tono de mi piel, sinembargo siento que reseca mucho mi piel. Talvez la fórmula podría ser un poco más cremosa. El precio es bueno ya que no es alto, el empaque es muy resistente por si se llegase a caer.
Shannon F.
Bixby, OK
It was decent coverage but felt heavy on the skin. It's easy to apply, use and remove. Covers all skin colors and types.