BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shine - Free Finish. Skin looks flawless and blemish free. Stands up to heat and humidity, never looks cakey, leaves skin looking fresh and clean. Won't clog pores. hypoallergenic. dermatologist-tested. non-acnegenic. safe for sensitive skin.To use:...

• How good is the coverage on this product?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
The palest color is too dark for me. I wish they had a lighter color, because it seems like a decent drugstore loose powder. I still occasionally use a very small amount it to blend my contour and blush in when I'm in a big hurry. Due to my dry skin I can't use for my under eye area or nose. I also occasionally use it to set the area under my chin. On a side note, the ONLY powder I can use to set my under eye area is RCMA No Color Powder - doesn't emphasize my dryness whatsoever!
Shannon Tew W.
Shannon Tew W.
I'm not a big fan of #MakeUp but I do enjoy wearing it from time to time it's just not a #HighPriority for me. With that being said, this is one of my favorite products and I used it all through #College. I have never been good at applying foundation without having a mask around my chin, but this product gave me great coverage and amazing blend.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Webster, MA
Im super super picky when it comes to liquid foundation because not only is my skin fair, it's sensitive. This is one of the few I have found that I like and would use again. It doesn't look like I'm wearing a mask around my face when it's on and for me that is huge. I don't like my make up to look like make up..it should look natural.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Claremont, NH
Maybelline is a company that has been around for years. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I do not have to worry about it. So simple to apply, and and it is quick and fast. I love the fact that I know my make up will stay in place well into the evening. My friends ask me how i look so good and I tell them Maybelline
Katie G.
Katie G.
For a quick fix if you have no time from work to play then this is a good buy for a cheap price. For everyday though I wouldn't recommend. Goes on cakey and settles into my pores and fine lines & emphasizes them when I want to do the opposite. Don't recommend unless you have flawless skin
Janice B.
Janice B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I didn't like this one cause it was way to dark on me but i didn't think it would be till i got it and what a wast of money that was it wasn't all that much but still it was easy to put on and use but i can not say nothing better about it and no i would not buy again for me or my daughter
Emily M.
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
I've been using Maybelline foundation for years. It's always been my go to brand because I find them extremely reliable. I know that their foundation is always going t have a natural look and that it's going to feel light on your face and that it doesn't have a shine to it.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
This powder works well for a drugstore brand makeup. The 2-pack is a good value. The powder provides pretty decent coverage for my skin tone, which is really light. I purchased this product at Walgreens. I would recommend to others looking for a good brand at a lower cost.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Sioux Falls, SD
I prefer liquid foundation because powder dries me out. i only use powder under my eyes to set my conceiler and this made it crease and dried my skin out. i have others that i like better and recommend the RCMA no color powder and liquid foundation if you have dry skin
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL
Maybelline Pure Powder Dark is the makeup I love to use. After putting on my foundation I just take the sponge applicator to apply to my face. It lasts for hours. I have only used it once but I will continue to buy it again. I will recommend it to other people also.
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Seven Fields, PA
How good is the coverage on this product?