BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Milledgeville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the first foundations I ever used. Very light and easy to blend so a great product to learn with, use for a natural look, or if makeup just isn't your thing. The packaging makes for easy control and flow of product. A good product, but not going to buy again.
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
A tube of this stuff can last you forever! Select the right color and the application process is the best. no smudges, no streaks. flawless. the only thing that made me stop using this product was that i left behind foundation on anyone I hugged. Thats a big no-no
Amber K.
Amber K.
Chesapeake, VA
Liked this makeup alright. Didn't like the packaging because I don't like having to squeeze a tube. Makes it a little messier. Bought it at the local convenience store so easily available. Like that it didn't leave my skin oily or greasy. Would use again.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I am so late in pale but this does that's a nice job of blending with my skin tone. This goes on so smoothly and does not dry out my skin. I do have to reapply halfway through the day because it has sweated off.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Big Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A tube of this stuff can last you forever! It was very lightweight, barely felt it on my face and it did not cling to my very dry patches. I also love the packaging
Rose G.
Rose G.
Brooklyn, IA
Still use this product, they have improved so feel that it's better. doesn't feel too mask like. I have large poors and light skin- this product covers very well.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Es una base ligera que da un look natural, ideal si vas a estar de paseo al aire libre en días soleados y no quieres ir muy cargada o con maquillaje muy pesado.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Phoenix, AZ
I have tried this in the past and didn't cover well. For the price I thought it did not work good and had to use additional coverup over it
Sonja Y.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Dosent leave a cakey feeling to your skin, stays well, not good in hot weather where you will sweat though. Overall a great product
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Gallatin
Was a little disappointed with thus foundation. Left my skin shiny and oily. Wouldn't really recommend this foundation.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did they stop making this product?