Maybelline Pure Foundation - Classic Ivory uploaded by Lynda V.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

• I have sensitive skin. Anyone tried this and have a reaction??1 Answers
  • Does it feel heavy?1 Answers
Anna H.
Anna H.
Nashville, Tn
This product is great because it has a wide range of colors, including paler colors which you typically never see in a lot of base color options. As far as wearability, it didn't last all day without needing to be touched up, but it's nice for a "wear to work" foundation without breaking the bank or using up your expensive foundations.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline Pure Foundation Classic Ivory is a smooth, even coverage foundation. It is easy to apply. It is just the right consistency, not too light or too heavy so I feel I get perfect coverage. I have frequently purchased Maybelline products since I was a teenager and I will continue to do so.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
I didn't like this makeup. You can really tell my makeup is super blotchy with this. It leaves a lot of dry spots as well and some patchiness. I only bought once and didn't finish the product. It's better for use in covering under eye darkness.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
I love that this suits my skin tone. I use a small amount daily and it helps to even out my skin tone a lot.
It hasn't given me more acne or anything like that, but everyone's different.
I love the cute packaging, and it applies smoothly.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This maybelline pure foundation is actually a great drugstore option if you're on a budget or need a quick replacement. It looked fresh and dewy on my extremely dry skin, and was super easy to blend out.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Jefferson, TX
My daughter had this and I was out of mine, so u used it. It was ok. Not as soft and smooth feeling as I would like, and of course the color was just a little off.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this foundation when I'm looking for a sheer coverage that's not too heavy. It's very lightweight, you put it on and forget you even have makeup on.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Orange, MA
Liked this a little too dark for me tho that's not the company's fault not to expensive. Goes on smooth and lasts all day. I just needed a lighter color.
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca
This feels like it comes off throughout 2 hours my skin tone is oily and dry at the same type but mostly oily and dry around my nose and lips
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this was one of the first foundations I ever used. I would never suggest this streaky stuff to anyone who isn't trapped in 2000.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Does it feel heavy?
Jena T.
Jena T.
EDINBURG, TX
I have sensitive skin. Anyone tried this and have a reaction??