BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• any and all comments for this item would be great for me ...1 Answers
  • I have a very oily skin, this will help?1 Answers
  • Where could I get this ? 2 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a good foundation that blends nicely to your skin tone. It’s very easy to apply , and feels very soft and smooth. It is long lasting and even has a pleasant act. There is a good selection of tones to choose from and is good quality. I would recommend this to others.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
The color is great and it works good on the face but the texture of it is kind of chalky. Makes my face feel funny. The price is good for it and it is easy to use. Can find at any retail store.
Ingrid M.
Middlefield, CT
It is easy to blend and the coverage is light buildable to medium. It evens out the skin tone and covers redness fairly well, but not major imperfections. So, I would recommend this to people who already have pretty good skin. The finish is radiant but natural looking. It didn’t give me any breakouts, didn’t settle in wrinkles and fine lines and didn’t look cakey. However, the foundation oxidizes a bit, so be careful when you choose your shade or you may turn orange!
joheiry v.
Doral, FL
Tiene un buena covertura junto a un efecto de brillo lo mejor que es para piel mistake Como la me y dejame mi piel suave cubriendo las inperfecciones @maybelline @influenster #BloomBadge #conts Maybelline Pure Foundation
Maddie R.
Sioux Falls
This light coverage foundation is perfect for hot summer days when you don't need to cover a lot, just a little light layer. I'm one of those girls who feels the need to wear makeup everyday and almost full coverage so this wasn't the ideal foundation for me. But when I used a pressed powder on top, it was perfect.
Tobi O.
St. Louis, MO
Very bummed that this was discontinued. Before all these fancy and expensive foundation, this was my go to product. It match my medium to dark brown skin very well. The consistency is not too thick that it feels heavy on the face. Blends very well. Turned me onto liquid foundation. Can also be used as a concealer (under the eye) with multiple applications.
Lindsay M.
Bridgeport, CT
The fact that this has been discontinued is pretty heartbreaking for me. I loved the matte look that this long lasting foundation gave my skin. I could be out for hours and still look like a freshly made face. If it was available I would definitely buy again. In fact, if I could buy them out of my shade I would. I really wish I could find this somewhere.
Brandi F.
Roanoke, VA
Maybelline's foundation used to be the only foundation I ever used, I never really tried any other brands, I liked the price and was content with the formula. However, since Maybelline changed the formula, I am less then pleased with it. Even though it is supposed to be for normal to oily skin, I feel that it makes my skin very oily, and I don't even have super oily skin to begin with. It does not feel "matte" nor is it "poreless" it also has a strange smell, and it does not give very good coverage. I have switched to Revlon colorstay liquid makeup, and even though it is a bit pricier, it is a much better formula.
Shaunis M.
Holly Springs
This foundation went on well and did not disappoint. It matched my wintery pale skintone without washing me out. I have very sensitive skin, and I did not have trouble with this foundation initially. After a few uses, I experienced a little irritation; however, I have extremely sensitive skin. I would recommend this product for an inexpensive alternative.
Jazmyn B.
Columbia
I have extremely sensitive skin and most of the lower cost drug store brands break me out horribly, but this maybelline pure foundation is easy on my skin. Good coverage and a nice looking finish. It a very good foundation at a very affordable price.
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
Where could I get this ?
Bethany H.
I am curious about the range of color of this product an how well it blends
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
any and all comments for this item would be great for me I have yet to try this from Maybelline. so send some info my way please pros and cons .
Alexis C.
League City, TX
I have very oily skin, would this makeup really make me shine free? Thanks in advance.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I have sensitive skin. Anyone tried this and have a reaction??

back