BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• any and all comments for this item would be great for me I have y...1 Answers
  • I have a very oily skin, this will help?1 Answers
  • Where could I get this ? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hali N.
Laporte , IN
This foundation from Maybelline is my favorite. I've tried a couple of foundations from Maybelline and other brands,but this one is the winner in my mind. Nothing more fantastic as this. When you apply this foundation you will notice your face is shine free and the finish is flawless as well as natural. I have horrible red blemishes, and I always apply this to make the redness more subtle. Yes, my blemishes are still noticeable, but the upside is: this foundation doesn't make it look like I'm trying to hide them. It blends perfectly and is not heavy.
Ember E.
This foundation is the BOMB. It works well with or without primer. I went through a 4 year trial period in which I never baught the same product of foundation twice hoping to find the best. Once I found this stuff I had been using it for 1 year when I decided to change it up... (who knows why) I went to Sephora and bought a liquid foundation that was extremely overpriced and made my skin look like the rubber of a Barbie doll! At a 3rd of the price - this foundation has never let me down
Tiara B.
I have very acne prone skin and started wearing this sometime in high school almost ten years ago but it is a fav of mine still this day and probably the best for my skin as well. While using it it completely cleared my face up and kept it clear the entire time I used it. I would love to get my hands on some right now BOY DOES MY SKIN MISS IT!!!awesome awesome foundation my all time favorite EVER
Kelsey A.
Carlisle, PA
This is one of my go to foundations. While I do have to fuss with it to make it perfect, under the right powder, it's perfect. And it's one of the only brands that matches my skin tone, as I have a weird undertone. I'd highly recommend trying this product if you have trouble finding the right light shade for you. And a dab then blend technique seems to work best, at least for me.
Anna H.
Nashville, Tn
This product is great because it has a wide range of colors, including paler colors which you typically never see in a lot of base color options. As far as wearability, it didn't last all day without needing to be touched up, but it's nice for a "wear to work" foundation without breaking the bank or using up your expensive foundations.
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Maybelline Pure Foundation Classic Ivory is a smooth, even coverage foundation. It is easy to apply. It is just the right consistency, not too light or too heavy so I feel I get perfect coverage. I have frequently purchased Maybelline products since I was a teenager and I will continue to do so.
Marissa M.
Stockton, California
The best water-based foundation I've ever used. Sadly this has been discontinued, but it will live on forever in my heart. I have freckles that are too dark to cover up, so this sheer foundation was amazing at simply evening out my skincolor and reducing redness. So lightweight and wonderful.
Lorraine C.
Acworth, GA
It's an ok foundation. Nothing special about it. It goes on easy. Package is good for traveling. This is the first time I've used it. I don't know if I'll purchase again. I really have not found a foundation that I have fallen in love with yet. It's not a bad foundation it's just not for me.
eyamba a.
Oxnard, CA
i love maybelline liquid foundation as it works well for a simple everyday wear. it is very affordable and you can get a whole lot of usage from one bottle. they have a wide range of colours to meet the needs of all women shades.
i would certainly buy again and gift it to friends as well.
Julianna P.
Laredo, TX
Excellent balance of adequate civerage and natural texture. Maybelline totally nailed it with the caramel shade: no cheap orange or grey pigments are visible. Discontinued now, so buy a few if yiu can. The drugstore cosmetic companies never seem to know which product lines to keep.
Kassandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where could I get this ?
Bethany H.
I am curious about the range of color of this product an how well it blends
nikki s.
Coffeyville, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
any and all comments for this item would be great for me I have yet to try this from Maybelline. so send some info my way please pros and cons .
Alexis C.
League City, TX
I have very oily skin, would this makeup really make me shine free? Thanks in advance.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I have sensitive skin. Anyone tried this and have a reaction??