BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Concealers & Correctors - Maybelline Pure Concealer Blemish Treatment Stick 665 Dark

• Is this a mainly for blemishes? Also is it a matte finish...1 Answers
  • How well does this conceal I'm looking for acne spots 1 Answers
  • What's in it? 1 Answers
Maybelline Pure Concealer
  • "this product is very lightweight and although it is not my favourite i am happy with the fact that it covers my dark circles and is very easy to blend although for me personally it doesn't last all day " in 9 reviews
Melissa M.
This is a MUST have in my make up bag. I cannot finish my look without having Maybelline in my bag. I dont sleep well so I always have dark circles and with this you would never know it. I will always have it in my bag
Mackenzie K.
Belton, TX
Great product! Covered all acne, dark spots, and other imperfections flawlessly and without caking or sinking into pores!! Absolutely will be buying this product again after switching over to it after hearing great reviews! Best concealer!!
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
Honestly, this is my go-to product for when I have an angry, red pimple. The 2% salicylic acid is great for drying out the pimple, and the concealer coverage is good for neutralizing the redness. I was so sad when they stopped selling this in local drugstores and delighted to find it on Amazon. Honestly, I'll keep buying this until it stops being made.
baricd
I give this 4 stars only because it really only conceals blemishes. True, it does that in stellar fashion. It really does an unbelievable job hiding that bane of our collective existence, but pimples are also the only thing you can cover up with this fine point concealer. If you are seeking a multipurpose concealer, this is most likely not the one.
September M.
this concealer actually conceals everything. i really like this and i use it ll the time, I highly recommend this for everyone to use. even when i don't wear foundation i wear concealer.
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
Great for spot treatments and for covering little blemishes
I do wish that this was larger though so that you could cover more area with the product. It could have a better staying power as well it does work wel for under foundation
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
Good one but not my favorite! It doesnt stay on for long even if you set it with powder. It is pretty easy to blend. Perfect for little details. I wont purchase it again though. The value is not that great.
Brenda C.
I like this concealer because it is affordable and you can use it everyday without feeling like you are spending too much on makeup. And it also helps to keep my face in an homogenous color.
kayla s.
Severna Park, MD
Okay so first off i was not that wowed by this product as id once hoped i would have been.... ): But i mean it does get the job done but i wouldn't say its a good dupe product for anything. The packing was okay its just your basic drug store packing. If i was in a rush of some sort id maybe buy once again.
Miranda W.
This concealer is easy to use on different sized areas. Sometimes when you have a little acne spot to cover this is the best way. It blends well and is easy to apply.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
Is this a mainly for blemishes? Also is it a matte finish? And does it crease?
Kacy D.
Euless, TX
Meagan W.
Ive actually been wanting to try this, I have small blemishes, that I have no idea how to cover up. DOes any have a review for this product?
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
How well does this conceal I'm looking for acne spots