BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Maybelline Concealers & Correctors - Maybelline Pure Concealer Blemish Treatment Stick 665 Dark

• Is this a mainly for blemishes? Also is it a matte finish? And does...1 Answers
  • How well does this conceal I'm looking for acne spots 1 Answers
  • What's in it? 1 Answers
Karen L.
Karen L.
Mountain View, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer pen is a God-send. I use it every day and have been since I was 15 and absolutely love it. It is easy to use since it is a pencil. You can easily mark up small areas on your face and it blends very well. It does not leave your skin oily. If anything it is a bit dry, so I always put lotion on my face before applying the concealer. It does not cause my skin to break out. I would highly recommend this concealer.
Keisha P.
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV
I like concealer for covering dark acne scars or blemishes. I like Maybelline's concealer because it matched my skin tone very well. I don't use concealer often. I did feel like it gave me a cakey feeling overall. I don't typically feel the need to put in extra time to use concealer, so I probably wouldn't buy again.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Fountain, CO
Maybelling pure concealer is a good all purpose concealer. I purchase my Maybelline products at Walmart for a decent price. This concealer blends well with my admittedly pale skin tone and works well for day or night time wear. I would definitely recommend this concealer to anyone.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of this product on the go. It is easy to find at CVS or Walgreens so I tend to go with the convenience aspect of it. It does the trick to cover minor blemishes and skin imperfections but I would not use this if I was going for a more full coverage look.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually totally loved this product, I got mine at Target and it was def affordable! What I liked most was the way it actually gave me full coverage in areas I didn't really expect it to !! So glad I tried it out , I found a gem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bueno lo utilizo para el area debajo de la cejas me funciona bien tiene muy buen precio y buena cantidad de producto el empaque esta bien lo que si creo deberidan hacerlo mas cremoso y no tan denso porque aveces da un poco de brega para sacarlo
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Belton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Covered all acne, dark spots, and other imperfections flawlessly and without caking or sinking into pores!! Absolutely will be buying this product again after switching over to it after hearing great reviews! Best concealer!!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
My cousin has always used this. She swore by it and I went out and bought it. Any sleepless nights and you get dark under eyes this does wonders. A blemish use this under your foundation. It's really great and it's not cakey.
Rachael O.
Rachael O.
Works nicely! The only thing I didn't love about it was the applicator. Not my favorite. Lasted a decent amount of time but I didn't stick with it. The tone didn't match well with my skin despite it being the closest option.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
I have some face scars and under eye circles that I have to cover up or I won't leave the house. This one I tried it didn't really cover them up like I wanted them to but some of there other products I do like and still use
Emely J.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
Is this a mainly for blemishes? Also is it a matte finish? And does it crease?
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Dallas , Tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this conceal I'm looking for acne spots
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive actually been wanting to try this, I have small blemishes, that I have no idea how to cover up. DOes any have a review for this product?
Kacy D.