BeautyEyeEyelinerMaybelline
Precise All Day Liner - 701 Matte Black

Maybelline Precise All Day Liner - 701 Matte Black

New Hyper Precise All Day Liner in Matte Black. Ink technology keeps pigments super-saturated, whilst the 0.4mm tip gives our most precise line for lasting intensity. Long-wearing, water and smudge-proof eyeliner in just one stroke. Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested. New Hyper Precise All Day Liner in Matte Black. Ink technology keeps pigments super-saturated, whilst the 0.4mm tip gives our most precise line for lasting intensity. Long-wearing, water and smudge-proof eyeliner in just one stroke. Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested. Volume 5ml.

Volume 5ml; Shade 701 - Matte Black; Matte finish; Format: Liquid; Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers; Cruelty free; EAN: 3600531502768

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Precise All Day Liner - 701 Matte Black!
Marilyn S.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: ULTA
It has a great shape and it's easy to use but it's not long duration , it's getting dry faster. So maybe I have to change it for one with long duration or don't put foundation or counselor in my eyes. Anyway works good for something casual.
Christina R.
Maybelline Precise All Day Liner - 701 Matte Black uploaded by Christina R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a great matte eyeliner! I've had it for about a month and I used it almost everyday and it is just starting to wear out a bit. It applies nicely and I like how it is matted and not shiny. It doesn't come off easily and this is overall a really good liner. I would definitely recommend!
Emily C.
Maybelline Precise All Day Liner - 701 Matte Black uploaded by Emily C.
Maybelline Precise All Day Liner - 701 Matte Black uploaded by Emily C.
Absolutely a dupe for high end liquid liner. Applies flawless, the price is very affordable. The felt tip glides on effortlessly and it makes precision easy. Definitely will repurchase . I love this and recommend it.
Alondra M.
Port Isabel, TX
It’s a very intense, opaque shade of black. It’s not shiny and is matte. I buy this at Walmart I a pack of 2 and I go through them like crazy. It’s very easy to use, extremely pigmented, and long lasting. This is my tried and true eyeliner. I 100% would recommend this.
Felicitas R.
St Petersburg, FL
Maybelline Precise All Day Liner - 701 Matte Black uploaded by Felicitas R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite products. The eyeliner is super easy to apply and totally affordable! It’s also simple to wash off after wearing all day. I definitely will repurchase this product.
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Maybelline Eyestudio Master Precise All Day Liquid Eyeliner Makeup, Black, 2 COUNT By far the best to manipulate especially if you're brand new 🤷🙋 to a winged liner!. For awhile I've been wanting to achieve a wing liner right!?. Nevermind, a perfect wing 😆. The packaging on this liquid liner is very sleek and black in color, it has a easy control-grip where you can grab the liquid liner so that you can achieve the most precise application possible, you get 0.034 fl oz of product which amounts to 1.0 ml. This liquid liner retails for $11.98 on Walmart.com website for 2 LINERS ayee!. There are 4 shades available to choose from. Black, Matte Black, Forest Brown, and Cobalt Blue. I love a deal one alone is $9.98 @ Walmart.com. Idk about anyone else but I love a great deal, who's with me Influensters'!??. Drop a 👍/👎 comment below if you're like me and love a deal...
Alexandra P.
Massapequa, NY
I love this liquid eyeliner, its my all time favorite i buy 2-3 at a time to always have a back up. Its very reasonable and the pigment is so black it’s perfect! I would highly recommend this black eyeliner.
Chantal  S.
Rumford, RI
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this liner. It is easy to apply and stays on for most of the day. It is also easy to hold and maneuver. I would buy again.
Denisse L.
Kansas City, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
Easy to work with. Dries matte. Lasts for awhile for sure. Works well on top of all the layers of concealer and eyeshadow I have down. The sharp point makes for an even sharper wing.
Lizzette  G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Works really well you can move it fast and sturdy. It makes a thin quick liner. I like it it’s really black. Sets really quick and dries fast

Looking for your answer?