BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

• How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?1 Answers
  • I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline blush was w...1 Answers
  • How good is this product? I really want to give t...Be the first to answer!
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline always has good products easy to use blush and soft on skin not chalky looking natrual look just wish better container but for the price very much worth it and last all day no need to reapply i will buy again and will insist you also give this a try
Denise F.
Denise F.
Hollywood, FL
This is a great all purpose day time blush. Gentle on the skin, not too strong of a color and well priced. I have always liked Maybelline for blush as I have sensitive skin. This is also long lasting but cleans easily. I buy this on a regular basis.
Geena G.
Geena G.
I personally did not like this item, it hair wasn't fit for me. My tone is a little on the dark side not too dark just tan, it was too bright for me. It wasn't long lasting. I would recommend to people who light skin.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
This product is subtle with enough color to compliment fair skin without caking and looking fake. It makes my skin look like I spent a couple hours in the sun without a sunburn look.
Audra W.
Audra W.
Marietta, GA
This is a great blush that really packs a punch. I love the colors in this line. It really provides a great color and can be very versatile.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Batavia, NY
This is the best product you can buy one the market and personality i love using this product product it highlights my face.
Maddi H.
Maddi H.
Daisytown , PA
This product did not last on my skin all day like my ither blushes thaf I've used and the color was not whag i expected
megan w.
megan w.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nude colors and maybeline has amazing colors. and they have amazing blush i use everyday. and get it at walmart
Franny S.
Franny S.
San Diego, CA
I really enjoy this blush. It isn't my favorite and the longevity isn't as long as I'd like but it's not a bad product
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI
It's a simple color and I love the classic simple look. Especially for blushers not too bright and natural looking
Jaz L.
Jaz L.
How much is this? Did this make you break out? Long lasting?
Dena H.
Dena H.
Morehead, KY
I love Drugstore makeup but was wondering if Maybelline blush was worth my money ?
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this product? I really want to give this a try but don't want to be disappointed..