BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Nonstop All Day Wear Makeup Liquid NON Stop Foundation ( Ivory ) Full Size.

Buy on Amazon
  • "pretty nice product, i have purchased this once and used it for a while it has nice coverage but sometimes is a little watery to me. this product is probably better for dry skin i have found other foundations but i would buy again" in 2 reviews
Jill F.
Omaha, NE
I like how this feels on my face, smooth and stays on all day keeping the redness away.
Erica F.
Battle Creek, MI
Didn't weigh on my skin, was not oily, stayed on for most of the day, my go to.product
chantal b.
It's an okay foundation. It was hard to find the colour that perfectly matched my skin. It is easy to apply. However, it seems a little oily and sticky and I didn't enjoy it very much.

The coverage was decent. It wasn't the worst, but definitely not one of the best foundations I've uver used. It is affordable so that is definitely a con, but it isn't very long lasting in my opinion.
Chelsea F.
I did not really like this foundation, because it didnt have much coverage, but i did like the formula because it is really easy to apply. for my skin type, which is oily, i would not recommend it because it makes our skin look really oily so i dont think i would buy it again.
yolmar l.
I love maybelline products. I trust this product and it has the best results. I would, recommend this product for anyone on the go and needs something to lasts. This product was easy to use and a good price. I would probably recommend it to someone with dry skin. Works perfect.
Maria M.
I really like foundations that seem I am not wearing anything because I like a natural skin glow. Thats why this product is not for me because it gives a very heavy coverage.
Maxine H.
Foundation is very thick and definitely full coverage. Found that foundation was cakey and didn't set well. Could feel it slipping throughout the day and had to continuously touch up with powder. Great colour range, easy to find correct shade.
Loïs S.
Ede
I have had this one, but in another color.
I didn't really like the product.
I have really oily skin.
It just didn't work for me.
The texture was nice, and i liked the smell of it.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
I like how this product lasts all day. And I do not have to reapply it. I also like how fast it dries . the bottle is a good size too. But not sure if I would use this particular liquid foundation again.
Mehr J.
This foundation is good but it does not wear the best for a busy day, you should use a primer with this for the best results and set it with some type of powder overall it is good and I would buy it again
Ilana L.
Brooklyn, NY
In which pharmacy can i find this?