BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Nonstop All Day Wear Makeup Liquid NON Stop Foundation ( Ivory ) Full Size.

Buy on Amazon
  • "pretty nice product, i have purchased this once and used it for a while it has nice coverage but sometimes is a little watery to me. this product is probably better for dry skin i have found other foundations but i would buy again" in 2 reviews
Skyler V.
Pretty good and cheap foundation that lasts all day! Has more of a matte finish but not too bad. One bottle lasts me at least a month and it covers my face pretty well. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a cheap foundation.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
this product is great it is good for all day i can work out and everything. i would almost say its sweat proof.very smooth and easy to apply great consistency. covers all of my face and neck great for day and night. defiantly i would recommend because it is one of my go to product for the face because of the softness,smoothness,and it hides dark circles and wrinkles.
Cynthia G.
Truth Or Consequences, NM
It has a natural look and doesn't rub off easily and it lasts all day long. You don't have to apply much for a great look. I will purchase this product again.
Jennifer B.
Greenville, SC
You read right!!!!! Non stop was No joke!! Did my makeup at 8am and by 3am still going strong. Gotta love a product that lives up to its name!!!!! AWESOME
Rhonda W.
Mesa, AZ
This is a good foundation. I ended up liking the Maybelline age rewind a little bit better so I stick with that Maybe it's because I am a woman in my 40s!
Helen H.
It's amazing.It really last and covers all your imperfections.I really love it and I always wear it. It's really easy toapply and defintelylong lasting.
I love this so much, can't go a day without it. I will feel so out of place without this. Seriously easy to apply & it just gives an amazing look!
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Great coverage and fits my skin tone great. Doesn't feel sticky when dry, has like a polished finish after applying. But totally love it as always.
ann c.
Beebe, AR
i have always used this product. looks good after a long day, doesn't leave a tacky feeling . long lasting .good price and a very trusted product .
Natasha J.
Hopkinsville, KY
Put it on in the morning and by lunch time my face was shinny with oil... did last all day for the most part...by dinner half was already off...
Ilana L.
Brooklyn, NY
In which pharmacy can i find this?