BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Nonstop All Day Wear Makeup Liquid NON Stop Foundation ( Ivory ) Full Size.

Buy on Amazon
  • "pretty nice product, i have purchased this once and used it for a while it has nice coverage but sometimes is a little watery to me. this product is probably better for dry skin i have found other foundations but i would buy again" in 2 reviews
Maria P.
This is a great option of foundation specially when you need your make up to be on point for more hours than usual ... its not greasy or oily, it covers all the imperfections, just an amazing product!
Rachael R.
Grafton, MA
This product was easy to use and a good price. However, I did not like the way it made my skin feel. It seemed very greasy. It came off easy enough, but while on it didn't feel light. I would probably recommend it to someone with dry skin.
Ashley A.
Pittsgrove, Nj
I really like the consistency to this foundation but found that the ivory was way to light for me! I would need a darker shade so I could use this product properly!
Carley M.
Heflin, AL
Great product! Stays on all day. It does have a slightly oily look, but a good powder can fix that. It is a little thick for what I like, but most women will probably prefer it.
Tia B.
Mckinney, TX
I personally love maybellines liquid foundation. It's an exact dupe to two faced liquid foundation. If you get the matte finish it ensures it's matte and it's blendability is very good as well
Maria R.
This is what I am currently using. I don't particularly like it and I am in the process of finding something to change over to. I'm Italian and Italians are bound to have oily skin to begin with but this does not help my case at all. I am so much oilier with this on. I find myself constantly having to pat my face during the day and then I notice I have to pat so much that some of the make up comes off!! In other words, I highly DO NOT recommend this at all if you have oily skin. Otherwise, who knows. It may work perfect for you.
Melissa C.
Jamestown, CA
I thought that this was a fairly good product. I really have a hard time trying to find make up that feels like it isn't there. This is definitely there but realitively easy to apply and has great all day coverage. I would recommend it to make up lovers.
Kristen W.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love it! Easy to blend, moderate coverage, feels like I'm not wearing anything! Have had multiple compliments from friends and relatives since using this product.

Lorna R.
I need something that can be warned all day and not feel cakey or dry at the end of the day. I love maybelline products. I trust this product and it has the best results. I would recommend this product for anyone on the go and needs something to lasts.
Fabiana F.
Excelente producto, ideal para mí piel que es un poco grasosa y el maquillaje comúnmente a lo largo del día desaparece de mi rostro, cosa que logró superar con este producto. Cubre muy bien, me gusta su textura, lo recomiendo 100 %. 💕
Ilana L.
Brooklyn, NY
In which pharmacy can i find this?