BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Nonstop All Day Wear Makeup Liquid NON Stop Foundation ( Ivory ) Full Size.

Maybelline Nonstop All Day Wear Makeup Liquid Foundation
  • "pretty nice product, i have purchased this once and used it for a while it has nice coverage but sometimes is a little watery to me. this product is probably better for dry skin i have found other foundations but i would buy again" in 2 reviews
Barbara R.
Westport, Ontario
I have used this and I loved it. I loved the texture which covered but didn't feel heavy. I also loved the colour which was completely natural. I am definitely buying it again.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA
This wasn't my favorite. It lasted
For quite a while but then started to feel cakey and made my face look greasy. It's decently priced so I guess that's good.
Natalie H.
Barrie, ON
I recently purchased this product, but have not had enough time to play around with it! I have heard good reviews and am hoping this product works for me!
Erisenia s.
me encanta por el tiempo que se
mantiene, ademas de la suavidad, aroma agradable y cuando se retira la piel se nota natural y normal
Hadjer R.
Maybelline liquid foundation are good too I love using them^^, however I want to try on MAC and benefit, I hear a lot about them.
Hristina I.
All of the maybelline foundations are really good and affordable. They are long lasting so that makes them a good purchase
Sophia P.
Não existe produto melhor. Um dos meus preferidos não me arrependo de ter conhecido essa marca e o produto.
Alessandra T.
Rio de Janeieo
Uma das melhores bases liquidas que já tenha usado, não fica grudando e muito lisinha que a pele fica.
Ilana L.
Brooklyn, NY
In which pharmacy can i find this?
Ashlyn E.
Lincoln, NE
How is the coverage of this product? Does it have noticeable oxidization?

Amazon