BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline Nonstop All Day Wear Makeup Liquid NON Stop Foundation ( Ivory ) Full Size.

Buy on Amazon
  • "pretty nice product, i have purchased this once and used it for a while it has nice coverage but sometimes is a little watery to me. this product is probably better for dry skin i have found other foundations but i would buy again" in 2 reviews
Shukrije A.
coralville
I absolutely love this foundation. It has exceeded my expectation. I have tried different foundation and could not find something that suited my skin until this .
Laurie B.
I wanted this to work, but it didn't for me. I have combination skin (dry patches) and no amount of pre-exfoliation/hydration prepped my skin enough for the foundation to go on cleanly. In areas where my skin still had dryness, it accentuated the lines. I wanted to like this because in the areas where my skin was more normal, it blended well and gave a smooth finish. I would not recommend this if you have chronic dry patches.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
For a drug store foundation this one will do the truck bug it's not as full coverage as I typically like. It does last all day but I find I need more to achieve the full coverage matte finish I look for in my higher end foundation.
Jessica P.
I wear this foundation but the color I get caries on what time of year it is. In the summer months I have to buy a darker shade, so I actually have many colors in this or sometimes mix two shades together. Not oily or runny. Works perfect.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Another great product from a trusted American company applies smooth goes on easily and doesn't feel greasy on skin super affordable and easy to find sold in most drug stores and large chain stores like Walmart
Lisa G.
Des Moines, IA
Blends with my skin tone wonderfully. Use to use up to three foundations to get that right tone but not with this. Foundation looks just as good at 6pm as it did when applied at 6am. Doesn't clip my pores or leave me feeling like I applied my makeup with a puddy knife.
Dot B.
Saco, ME
This is one of the many liquid cover ups I've tried. In general I like the coverage and easy to apply. I like a coverup that is a little less oily for me but overall I think it's a good product and I use it more during winter months for my drier times.
Kathy M.
Cortland, OH
I've used this before and it was fine. I always use ivory as I have light skin. This product evens out my skin and hides some age spots. Easy to apply, I usually use a make up triangular sponge. I like this product but am not loyal to it, I use others as well.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
I think this is the color I use. I'm pretty pale. I just started using this. It's good for dry skin if you moisturize before. Long lasting so far, but not sure how it holds up to sweat or water. Good stuff
chelsea a.
I lo've maybellene make up all together , they have great quality make up. No need to spend a fortune on make up that will only last a month , maybellene always last me so long. .I rarely have to buy new make up .
Ilana L.
Brooklyn, NY
In which pharmacy can i find this?