BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lina C.
Lina C.
I have this in Very Black and it definitely adds volume to my lashes. It doesn't curl though, which is what I need more. I like that the formula is not too watery, so it does not smudge or run as the day goes by. Also, it comes off nicely using my MAC eye makeup remover. Overall, it's a good volumizing mascara. But since my need is for a curling mascara, I wouldn't repurchase.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Bowling Green, KY
I really like this mascara. I started using it for my wedding so it would hold through the tears and boy did it!! It barely wanted to come off in the shower! I had to use makeup remover. I love that as my eyes water a lot! Definitely recommend if you want a mascara that doesn't budge.
Trinity G.
Trinity G.
Silver Spring, MD
The Maybelline Waterproof Mascara is an excellent choice of mascara. It gives your eyes a bright pop and is a great touch. It is very easy to apply to your eyes. This mascara does not smear and is actually water proof. I believe that is a great product.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Lagrange, GA
I absolutely love this waterproof mascara. It will look as good as new after 12+ hours of continuous use. In my job field I sometimes work outside all day long with temperatures reaching 100 degrees and the humidity out the roof. This product is great.
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't find this to stand out from any other mascara as what it says. I don't mind it but I it is nothing much to pay extra for. I also find the tube doesn't have as much mascara and goes pretty quickly.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely gives me that full on look without the fake lashes. If you have full lashes naturally. Any waterproof mascara will give you that non flaky look. Love it!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice drugstore mascara. I wouldn't necessarily say it's water proof but it does last all day on my lashes with no flaking.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Nashua, NH
I used this when I used to barrens. It looked nice but it didn't come off good even with remover. It also pulled my lashes out
Genny A.
Genny A.
This dramatic mascara to make your eyelashes look so dramatic it doesn't even look like you're wearing your own eyelashes
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Apache Junction, AZ
This product works fairly well but after multiple uses the product clumps on the end of the brush. Very frustrating.