Maybelline New York  Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Simply Y.Maybelline New York  Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Miranda B.
Maybelline New York  Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara

Maybelline New York Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara

BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline New York Volume'Express 266 Very Black Waterproof Mascara.
One by one.
New.
Big volume, lash by lash.
The lash catcher catches, coats & de-clumps.
Clump-free, big volume.
Hydrofuge.
Conditioning Vitamin C formula.
.3 fl. oz. 9ml.

• Who ever has used this mascara would you guys recommend it? 2 Answers
  • Does it come off good with make up remover wipes? 2 Answers
  • Anyone else find this formula to thick?1 Answers
Maybelline New York  Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
Maybelline New York Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
Buy on www.ama...
  • "This mascara blew me away. I love everything about it. It lengthens beautifully, gives great volume, and clumps and tangly lashes are impossible with the wand. I love it!" in 22 reviews
  • " Like it it does make my eyelashes look bigger and it's really waterproof I went to a water park and I wore this and it stud in place for the whole day one little thing I don't like is that is supper hard to remove even with make remover but o well is ok " in 16 reviews
  • "This isn't my all time favorite mascara. I will never use another one again! It's super dark black, lengthens and separates my lashes and it stays all day. " in 6 reviews
  • "Perfect brush size, very waterproof and I love this product, I like to swim and wear this swimming, makes my lashes look fuller for longer aswell!!" in 5 reviews
  • "It's ok, a little clumpy of my lashes but it works well, definitely waterproof, lasted through swimming." in 1 review
Randi W.
Alma, MI
It's definitely not my favorite. It clumps extremely easily. It's not as thick as normal mascara it's almost more oily. I've tried using a clean lash brush afterwards to try and work out clumps and nothing seemed to work.
A'va D.
Columbia, SC
I used to use this mascara in high school and took a break from it. I used it recently and it just didn't fit my needs anymore. The waterproof feature is excellent but other than that, there is nothing special about it. It's a good spare mascara to have but I would go out and make a point to purchase it.
Lindsay K.
Three Rivers, MI
Used to be my go to mascara. Affordable and you pay for what you get. My lashes often clumped with the formula although it would add decent volume. I found that it dried quickly and clumped in tube so I would have to add a drop or two of water.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Definately a must in my makeup collection. I have to have a good mascara and this one is a must. I love the volume and the added waterproof part. I have to have waterproof in my job as I get wet and work with produce such as onions. No need for raccoon Eyes when you have this!
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is one of the few mascaras I liked when I strayed from my standard Great Lash. I love that it goes on easily without clumps and makes my lashes look more natural. I have long, but light lashes and they are moderately thick, so I am really looking mostly for mascara to darken them up a bit and this mascara does the trick.
Jessica P.
Saco
This mascare gives you the volume, and it gives you the waterproof aspect, what more could you ask for? Maybelline New York Volum' Express is very build-able as well, and doesn't get clumpy or heavy. Washing off is a breeze as well and doesn't leave those pesky mascara flakes all over your face!
Shanygne B.
Maybelline New York volume express waterproof mascara is great stuff. I use it every now and then when I hit the gym just so I don't feel completely naked without any make up on it stays on while I work out.
Flor Lucia S.
Orlando, FL
This Mascara is perfect for those who are longing for plump and voluminous eyelashes, but and this mascara smear or flake on an end.The applicator is very practical. Is a cheap mascara and can be bought at any supermarket or drugstore.

Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
I used to really like this mascara! The wand separates your lashes really nicely and coats them evenly. One thing I didn't like was that it flaked throughout the day. It was has a floral scent which was ok to me, but some people would prefer unscented
Vivian N.
Oxford, AL
One of the best drugstore mascaras. It makes your lashes look so long and full. The packaging is so cute. I've bought this mascara a few times before I started using benefit roller lash. It's a really great mascara for the price
Diana O.
Who ever has used this mascara would you guys recommend it?
Emily W.
Plainview, TX
Does it come off good with make up remover wipes?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Anyone else find this formula to thick?